X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    She's not wrong.

Comment

• Biden promised that he would bring people together and unite the country. It's working!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Biden promised that he would bring people together and unite the country. It's working!

I think they are actually saying 'Let's go Branden!' They must be NASCAR fans.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

UNC-Chapel Hill frat boys defended the US flag after protesters tried to take it down to replace it with Palestine flag. Sometime decided to start a GoFundMe to reward them with a party. Total now up to $188K. It was $106K when I looked early in the day. Ha!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/pi-kappa-...row-em-a-rager
          Approaching $450K.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Not too surprising, I suppose. Maybe we can lay off the narrative of noble students engaging in a time-honored tradition of campus protest.

I understand the protesters who briefly set up camp on the University of Utah campus and were then arrested were almost all non-students.

Comment

Not too surprising, I suppose. Maybe we can lay off the narrative of noble students engaging in a time-honored tradition of campus protest.

I understand the protesters who briefly set up camp on the University of Utah campus and were then arrested were almost all non-students.

Of course these occupations are instigated and led by professional useless people. Least surprising thing that has been verified so far in this saga.

Comment

Approaching $450K.

That's a lot of pizza.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Not too surprising, I suppose. Maybe we can lay off the narrative of noble students engaging in a time-honored tradition of campus protest.

Cool.... expel the students, fire the employees, and charge the rest with trespassing. Put them all in jail for long time like the Jan 6th idiots for being idiots as well. You know, make an example of them.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Sad. Better sent to Israel.

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Cool.... expel the students, fire the employees, and charge the rest with trespassing. Put them all in jail for long time like the Jan 6th idiots for being idiots as well. You know, make an example of them.
                        I would go along with that. But I also see it somewhat as a false equivalency. I don't care nearly as much when it's done to a university as I do when it's done to our seat of government.

Comment

• Coach was kind enough to break this down for us.

Comment

• 8675309.jpg

All these poor Columbia, et.el. students that are getting expelled have a new home...

Iranian college offers free tuition to US students expelled for participating in anti-Israel protests: ‘Our people’

An Iranian college is offering free tuition to US students expelled for taking part in anti-Israel protests, as a professor there called them “our people” who would support Iran in a war with America.

The head of Shiraz University, located in the southern region of Fars, made the scholarship proposal on state-run TV while discussing the widespread wave of protests on college campuses across the US.

“Students and even professors who have been expelled or threatened with expulsion can continue their studies at Shiraz University and I think that other universities in Shiraz, as well as Fars Province, are also prepared,” Mohammad Moazzeni told Iranian state-owned Press TV.
                            [...]
                            https://nypost.com/2024/05/02/us-new...-support-iran/

They may need to switch majors to nuclear (bomb) engineering or terrorism studies, however.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The Florida AG is a little confused. What a community note. Haha.

Comment

• That's a tweet you just delete.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X