Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comrade Biden

Time to get this thread started...

Biden reverses Drumpf and waves sanctions for his Comrade Putin's pipeline to reward the Ruskies' hacking of the Colonial Pipeline .

Biden under fire from Congress for waiving sanctions on Russian gas pipeline company

The Biden administration has decided to waive sanctions against the company overseeing the construction of Russia's Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline to Germany, despite bipartisan opposition in Congress and appeals from Eastern European governments.

Republican lawmakers immediately accused the administration of handing Russian President Vladimir Putin a major political victory. Democrats urged the White House to reconsider, and the Kremlin called the news a "positive signal."
    [...]
    Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J., chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, denounced the decision in a scathing statement.

"I am opposed to the decision by the Biden administration to waive sanctions on NS2 AG and Matthias Warnig. I urge the administration to rip off the Band-Aid, lift these waivers and move forward with the congressionally mandated sanctions," Menendez said.

"The administration has said that the pipeline is a bad idea and that it is a Russian malign influence project. I share that sentiment, but fail to see how today's decision will advance U.S. efforts to counter Russian aggression in Europe," he said.

Menendez asked, "What does the administration now expect from Germany after having made this significant concession to exercise the waiver?" He said the decision "has created uncertainty in many corners of Europe and I expect to hear very soon from the administration on its plans moving forward."

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., expressed "disappointment."

"Completion of this pipeline poses a threat to U.S. security interests and the stability of our partners in the region. The administration should uphold its commitment to Congress. Every option available to prevent its completion should be utilized," Shaheen said in a statement.
    [...]

[...]
    Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., a member of the Intelligence Committee who was critical of former President Donald Trump's approach to Russia, said the Biden administration has made a "strategic mistake."

"Two months ago, President Biden called Putin a 'killer,' but today he's planning to give Putin, his regime and his cronies massive strategic leverage in Europe. You can't pretend to be a Russia hawk but then just roll over," Sasse said.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...n-gas-n1267975

Of course, only Romney would not like a guy like Comrade Puty:

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Uncle Ted still getting his news from those crazy right wing publica....oh wait.

Yeah, Biden is dumb on this one and he obviously doesn’t care about the environment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Ted you misspelled the thread title. Biden is spelled ‘H a r r i s’.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        Ted you misspelled the thread title. Biden is spelled ‘H a r r i s’.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Comrade Joe and Comrade Putie... two dictators in a pod:

Vladimir Putin compares arresting Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol to the jailing of Alexei Navalny and tells US: 'Don't be mad at the mirror if you're ugly'
          • Russian president was asked about jailing of Navalny in interview on Sunday
          • He suggested that the US was 'intolerant' by arresting Capitol rioters
          • Russian president also denied Kremlin was behind any assassinations
          • He asked: 'Did you assassinate that woman at the Capitol shot by a policeman?'
          Vladimir Putin has accused the US of 'persecuting political opinions' for arresting the MAGA mob at the Capitol siege, ahead of his summit with Joe Biden on Wednesday.
          [...]
          Last year Biden told his biographer, Evan Osnos, about meeting Putin in the Kremlin in 2011.

'I said, 'Mr Prime Minister, I'm looking into your eyes, and I don't think you have a soul,'' Biden recalled.

'And he looked back at me, and he smiled, and he said, 'We understand one another.' This is who this guy is!'
          [...]
          https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...A-rioters.html

Comrade Joe on Putin...

Biden calls Putin 'a worthy adversary' ahead of meeting

Two days before he talks to Russia’s leader, President Joe Biden on Monday sought to tamp down expectations of the long-anticipated meeting by acknowledging that Vladimir Putin is a “worthy adversary.”

“I have met with him. He’s bright. He’s tough,” Biden said. “And I have found that he is a, as they used to say when I used to play ball, a worthy adversary.”

When Biden was asked whether he still thinks Putin is a killer, as he has previously said, the president laughed for several seconds.
          [...]
          https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...meeting-494376

I wonder Putin thinks the same of Grandpa Joe...

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            Comrade Joe and Comrade Putie... two dictators in a pod:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...A-rioters.html

Comrade Joe on Putin...

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...meeting-494376

I wonder Putin thinks the same of Grandpa Joe...

Are you in support of Putin's position that jailing the rioters (were you among them?) is equivalent to jailing Navalny? This is a disntinctly odd take, even for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post

Are you in support of Putin's position that jailing the rioters (were you among them?) is equivalent to jailing Navalny? This is a disntinctly odd take, even for you.
              No, its not the same. Putin only jailed one protestor. Biden jailed like 400. Completely different.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

No, its not the same. Putin only jailed one protestor. Biden jailed like 400. Completely different.
                they weren't protesters, they were well behaved tourists paying their respects to the Capitol. Get your story straight.

Comment

just one protester thrown in jail...

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/22/98969...-putin-rallies

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    just one protester thrown in jail...

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/22/98969...-putin-rallies
                    Yeah, I didn’t expect Putin to let Joe beat him for long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Stay strong, you 400 freedom fighters!

Hawley2.jpg

Comment

Even liberal news sources like Newsweek are criticizing Comrade Biden’s actions:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...612510%3famp=1

Rumor has it that Putie actually likes Hunters art.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                        X