The Glorious Blog of the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
    Im pretty sure that 80% of all Koreans share the same 5 last names. Guessing Kim, Hwang or Huang, Park or Paik, Song and ???
    The most common Korean surname (particularly in South Korea) is Kim, followed by Lee (Rhee, Yi) (second most common) and Park (Pak) (third most common). Together, these top three surnames make up slightly more than half of the Korean population (based on South Korea).
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Korean_surnames

It turns out that my surname is pretty dang freak'n popular in Korea as well. In fact, one Korean dude that has my same last name is pretty rich. I wonder if he is my uncle.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• So happy to hear about the three NoKo hostages coming back home. I’d love if Trump and Pompeo could do something about David Sneddon.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        So happy to hear about the three NoKo hostages coming back home. I’d love if Trump and Pompeo could do something about David Sneddon.
        Yeah, that is great news. Thank you President Obama and Secretary Kerry for all your hard work. Shame on you, President Drumpf, for killing that young student, Otto Warmbier.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So happy to hear about the three NoKo hostages coming back home. I’d love if Trump and Pompeo could do something about David Sneddon.
          Now would be the time. Even with the detente can Americans please stop going there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            Yeah, that is great news. Thank you President Obama and Secretary Kerry for all your hard work. Shame on you, President Drumpf, for killing that young student, Otto Warmbier.
            ...The fuck are you prattling on about now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Well done.

Comment

• Ted, your favorite president agrees with you

Trump: ‘Everyone Thinks’ I Should Get The Nobel Prize

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...-for-the-world

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                  Ted, your favorite president agrees with you

Wait a minute! DO you mean that Donald Trump is full of himself?? Stop the presses. I cant believe Fox News is covering this up!
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                    Ted, your favorite president agrees with you

Frank, where do you find this stuff?

Here is what Drumpf said:
                    Asked whether he deserved to win the peace prize during a meeting with his cabinet on Wednesday, Mr Trump joked: "Everyone thinks so but I would never say it."

He added: "You know what I want to do? I want to get it finished. The prize I want is victory for the world. Not for even here, I want victory for the world. That's the only prize I want."
                    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...l-peace-prize/

I think they should give Obama another Nobel prize.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

That is my hope as well, the safe return of David Sneddon.
                      “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                      "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• So those three captives have now been cleared by doctors and Walter Reed and have been released? Do we really think that is a good idea? Has no one seen Manchurian Candidate?

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana.
                        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                          So those three captives have now been cleared by doctors and Walter Reed and have been released? Do we really think that is a good idea? Has no one seen Manchurian Candidate?

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana.
                          I'll be so excited when Trump earns his Nobel Peace for the end of the Korean war, and the extraction of those American Prisoners. Young heads on college campus's across the nation will explode simultaneously.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                            I'll be so excited when Trump earns his Nobel Peace for the end of the Korean war, and the extraction of those American Prisoners. Young heads on college campus's across the nation will explode simultaneously.
                            lol, you're weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                              It will be just as fun to watch the carnage here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                It will be just as fun to watch the carnage here.
                                I hate Trump, but if he can make peace with the Koreas and NK completely abandons nuclear weapons, then he is way more deserving of the Peace prize than Obama every was. I still think it is a mockery of the prize that Obama got it having done nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X