WH and Obama are delusional..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dabrockster
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 10957

    #16
    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    Please note, statman, dabrockster, et. al. This is how you argue your point effectively. No histrionics. No wringing of hands. This is a fairly well-done description of one take on the current "problems" facing Obama. I respect this opinion. The hippo closes his mouth to CMBF and allows him to pass this portion of dthe Nile.
    I would love to break it down, but truthfully. I really can't. Hopefully things will slow down for me and so I can provide a more in-depth critique of an article...

    Comment

    • Tim
      Not Banned
      • Nov 2008
      • 4390

      #17
      Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
      I would love to break it down, but truthfully. I really can't. Hopefully things will slow down for me and so I can provide a more in-depth critique of an article...
      Don't leave us hanging, Brock... it's definitely your "in-depth critique" that you're known for.
      Visca Catalunya Lliure

      Comment

      • dabrockster
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2009
        • 10957

        #18
        Originally posted by Tim View Post
        Don't leave us hanging, Brock... it's definitely your "in-depth critique" that you're known for.

        Once again Tim shows that he is an asshat...


        Instead of looking for every opportunity to try and be an arrogant asshole. You should really take a step back and realize that comment was in fact full of sarcasm..

        But your incessant obsession to try and thumb your nose at me "once again" proves how much of a stalker you truly are. In the end, you look the part of the fool...

        Comment

        Working...