If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Yahoo is reporting that Al Qaeda tried to blow up a US plane today...
Is it me or is Al Qaeda really bad at what they do? It appears they have a good gameplan, but fail to execute at a higher level.
I hear they don't even use all their available practices.
"In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
"And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
"Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute
I hear they don't even use all their available practices.
This is just foolish. What are they saving themselves for? Terrorism season isn't that long. If they can't do something as simple as lighting a fuse, they need to find a new line of work. Politics would probably be a good option.
Just try it once. One beer or one cigarette or one porno movie won't hurt. - Dallin H. Oaks
This is just foolish. What are they saving themselves for? Terrorism season isn't that long. If they can't do something as simple as lighting a fuse, they need to find a new line of work. Politics would probably be a good option.
They should really make terrorism a higher priority.
"In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
"And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
"Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute
They should really make terrorism a higher priority.
Our idiot Homeland Security Secretary said that all the HSA precautions worked flawlessly. I didn't know HSA relied so much on passengers protecting our planes. I thought they'd be more focused at keeping explosives OFF planes...
Our idiot Homeland Security Secretary said that all the HSA precautions worked flawlessly. I didn't know HSA relied so much on passengers protecting our planes. I thought they'd be more focused at keeping explosives OFF planes...
I meant the terrorists should take it more seriously.
"In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
"And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
"Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute
Our idiot Homeland Security Secretary said that all the HSA precautions worked flawlessly. I didn't know HSA relied so much on passengers protecting our planes. I thought they'd be more focused at keeping explosives OFF planes...
How do you know that the terrorist had sufficient explosives to blow up a plane?
"The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane
How do you know that the terrorist had sufficient explosives to blow up a plane?
All it takes is what you can fit in a pen!
"In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
"And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
"Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute
All I know is I've been stopped a couple of times for setting off the explosives alarms at the airport. I didn't have explosives, but I'm guessing the equipment is pretty sensitive. I would think it's pretty tough to get enough explosives through security to actually blow up a plane. Especially a plane that is landing and probably wouldn't have a lot of fuel on it.
"The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane
If he wasn't able to get enough explosives on the plane, because security measures prevented it, then the security measures worked. By assuming the passengers are the ones who prevented the plane from being blown up, you are discounting the security measures in place by the TSA.
"The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane
If he wasn't able to get enough explosives on the plane, because security measures prevented it, then the security measures worked. By assuming the passengers are the ones who prevented the plane from being blown up, you are discounting the security measures in place by the TSA.
A truly bizarre interpretation of events. You can't possibly believe that tripe...
Comment