Turkey Trot Weight-Loss Challenge

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SuperGabers
    aka... UtahDan's Wifey
    • May 2009
    • 2182

    #1

    Turkey Trot Weight-Loss Challenge

    So this year, it is a bit different. Since we no longer have a rival game on the week of Thanksgiving, I obviously needed to come up with something else.

    So, welcome to the "Turkey Trot Weight-Loss Challenge" which begins on September 1 and ends on December 1.

    The challenge: to set a weight loss goal and maintain weight loss through these fall months of creamy soups, apple pies, and the week of Thanksgiving, with an added bonus of a few days after Thanksgiving for glutton repentance.

    Who is in?

    Last edited by marsupial; 09-15-2011, 11:43 AM. Reason: Adding link for convenience
  • Coach McGuirk
    1
    • Nov 2008
    • 12109

    #2
    In!

    Comment

    • Pheidippides
      Liberal Feminazi
      • Nov 2008
      • 14759

      #3
      Me too! I've had a rough month and the scale shows it.
      Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

      Comment

      • Shaka
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2008
        • 10449

        #4
        In.

        Sheesh Nik, you think you've had a rough month. Try a rough year. I went from a skill position guy to an offensive tackle!

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #5
          IN with the following exceptions:

          College football tailgate saturdays
          NFL Sundays
          Halloween candy
          Thanksgiving
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • FN Phat
            I ♥ gateway sex
            • Feb 2009
            • 8691

            #6
            Its time. I'm in.
            I'm your huckleberry.


            "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

            Comment

            • Surfah
              Where's Wallace?
              • Nov 2008
              • 33726

              #7
              I need to be in.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

              Comment

              • marsupial
                Mississippi Queen
                • Nov 2008
                • 3678

                #8
                What's the challenge? Who can lose the most weight? How are we doing this?
                What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                -Teenage Dirtbag

                Comment

                • Drunk Tank
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 2569

                  #9
                  I'm in.
                  "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

                  Comment

                  • Borg
                    Tour de CS 2013?
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 1501

                    #10
                    I'm in SuperG!

                    Tell us what we are to do for this shindig.
                    Last edited by Borg; 08-28-2011, 02:02 PM.
                    "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

                    Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

                    Comment

                    • DU Ute
                      RIP CUF
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 7393

                      #11
                      I'm in!
                      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                      Comment

                      • Babs
                        Not a Lawyer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 17128

                        #12
                        Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                        Me too! I've had a rough month and the scale shows it.
                        Anybody want to roll their eyes at this one?

                        Comment

                        • Slim
                          Straight Out the Trailer
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 1007

                          #13
                          When are we going to have a weight-GAIN challenge?

                          Comment

                          • MartyFunkhouser
                            Disciple of RNGesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18747

                            #14
                            I'm absolutely in for this one.
                            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                            --Kendrick Lamar

                            Comment

                            • YOhio
                              Hipster Mode
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26165

                              #15
                              I'm on the fence. I hate being careful with my food consumption and I don't like to exercise...but the name Turkey Trot is awesome. It may just win me over.

                              Comment

                              Working...