X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shots fired!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      I have orange peel walls, and my $20 Zircon stud finder, purchased at Home Depot, works just fine. I think this is a user issue.
      My zircon has been a piece of trash since 2010.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I have one like this (but a model that is a lot older) I love it and never have an issue finding a stud.

https://www.leevalley.com/en-us/shop...r?item=88N8721
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          I have orange peel walls, and my $20 Zircon stud finder, purchased at Home Depot, works just fine. I think this is a user issue.
          My guess is that falafel isn't following the prescribed calibration method (must be done EVERY TIME immediately before using):
          • Tell significant other "I'm gonna test the stud finder."
          • Use on self until it beeps.
          • Say to SO: "I guess it's working!"
          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post

My guess is that falafel isn't following the prescribed calibration method (must be done EVERY TIME immediately before using):
            • Tell significant other "I'm gonna test the stud finder."
            • Use on self until it beeps.
            • Say to SO: "I guess it's working!"
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I have the same problem as falafel. Stud finders never work for me. I recognize that it is 100% user error though.

I look forward to all the responses to this softball that I have just lobbed.

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Never read or watched.

I have a stud finder, multiple sized levels, a laser level, cordless drill/driver, tape measures, and 2 cases of various screws, nails, hooks, wires, anchors, etc. I live for this kind of thing.
              Dude, I'd like to invite you to my home. It is no mansion in Alpine, but I like it. I can provide a lot for you to live for at my home.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
              X