Mormon WikiLeaks (MormonLeaks)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • creekster
    It is NOT a monkey!
    • Nov 2008
    • 22661

    #196
    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    I have 2 patriarchal blessings. No bullshit.
    I bet that set you back a bit.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #197
      Originally posted by creekster View Post
      I bet that set you back a bit.
      Free of charge, it was. He HAD to give me a second one, actually.
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • falafel
        loves to talk on things
        • Mar 2009
        • 37992

        #198
        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        Free of charge, it was. He HAD to give me a second one, actually.
        Forgot to hit record the first time?
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

        Dig your own grave, and save!

        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • taekwondave
          Junior Member
          • Feb 2011
          • 1160

          #199
          Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          Free of charge, it was. He HAD to give me a second one, actually.
          It's no fun if it was the same guy.

          Comment

          • wuapinmon
            Soul Plumber
            • Dec 2008
            • 30711

            #200
            Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Forgot to hit record the first time?
            Nope. I have two separate ones.
            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

            Comment

            • Green Monstah
              Royal Rooter
              • Aug 2010
              • 13965

              #201
              Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
              Nope. I have two separate ones.
              He didn't state your lineage in the first one, did he?
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

              "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

              Comment

              • Northwestcoug
                Cocked and Loaded
                • May 2011
                • 18029

                #202
                Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                He didn't state your lineage in the first one, did he?
                I bet he had two separate futures dictated to him. Whatever one comes to pass is dependent on his faithfulness.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

                Comment

                • wuapinmon
                  Soul Plumber
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 30711

                  #203
                  Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                  He didn't state your lineage in the first one, did he?
                  That's it. My dad and I got ours at the same time, and my dad went first, and since my dad had his stated and our names are the same, I just assumed mine was the same, so I didn't say anything. Apparently, he realized it only after mine was already registered with SLC. So, he showed up at my ward building one Sunday and did it there, and I got another one in the mail that's only 3 paragraphs long.
                  "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                  The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                  Comment

                  • falafel
                    loves to talk on things
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 37992

                    #204
                    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                    That's it. My dad and I got ours at the same time, and my dad went first, and since my dad had his stated and our names are the same, I just assumed mine was the same, so I didn't say anything. Apparently, he realized it only after mine was already registered with SLC. So, he showed up at my ward building one Sunday and did it there, and I got another one in the mail that's only 3 paragraphs long.
                    So does the second blessing supersede the first? I'm assuming the first is considered a nullity.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                    Dig your own grave, and save!

                    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • Brian
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 2164

                      #205
                      Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      That's it. My dad and I got ours at the same time, and my dad went first, and since my dad had his stated and our names are the same, I just assumed mine was the same, so I didn't say anything. Apparently, he realized it only after mine was already registered with SLC. So, he showed up at my ward building one Sunday and did it there, and I got another one in the mail that's only 3 paragraphs long.
                      I hope you didn't get stuck with Zebulun.
                      I intend to live forever.
                      So far, so good.
                      --Steven Wright

                      Comment

                      • wuapinmon
                        Soul Plumber
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 30711

                        #206
                        Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        So does the second blessing supersede the first? I'm assuming the first is considered a nullity.
                        No, it reads like this, "This second blessing is to declare your lineage which was left out of your original blessing..."
                        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                        Comment

                        • Blueintheface
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 15382

                          #207
                          Originally posted by Brian View Post
                          I hope you didn't get stuck with Zebulun.
                          Nah. His new nickname is Hambone.
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                          Comment

                          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                            Time to camp
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26082

                            #208
                            Originally posted by Soccermom View Post
                            Speaking of MPs, as my son approaches his days of missionary service within the next year, I have this secret hope that you will soon be called as a mission president to the mission my son will be assigned.
                            I think I've already got a deal in place for PAC to be Hawk's MP. Sorry.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

                            Comment

                            • Eddie
                              Senior Member
                              • Apr 2009
                              • 8098

                              #209
                              Reading back through this thread, some of this is just silly.

                              The church has changed what they say about compensation for GA's over the years? Um...I'm willing to bet that they've also changed what they do for GA compensation over the years. Which kinda means that they'd have to change what they say about it, no?

                              Comment

                              • Topper
                                Pre-Historic Man
                                • Nov 2011
                                • 11764

                                #210
                                Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                                I think I've already got a deal in place for PAC to be Hawk's MP. Sorry.
                                Shocking as it might sound, one of my sons is informing he will be submitting papers following is first year stint at USU. PAC, just like the roving bishop, maybe you can be a roving MP.
                                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                                Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                                Comment

                                Working...