No announcement yet.

Sally DeFord, Ninja Missionary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont know why anyone would refuse to play Sally's christmas song.

Comment

I am singing one of her pieces on Sunday. She does great work.

Comment

Our Choir is also singing one of her carols in our Christmas program

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

My son and I did "In the Bleak Midwinter" for his violin Christmas recital. It is a lot of fun to sing next to him while he plays.
          “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
            My son and I did "In the Bleak Midwinter" for his violin Christmas recital. It is a lot of fun to sing next to him while he plays.
            very underrated one
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Doing her arrangement of O Come Emmanuel in church this Sunday. We are altering it so I can sing all 7 verses. Pretty cool arrangement and starts a step lower than what is standard, which is helpful as I begin to feel my age in my voice.
              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                Doing her arrangement of O Come Emmanuel in church this Sunday. We are altering it so I can sing all 7 verses. Pretty cool arrangement and starts a step lower than what is standard, which is helpful as I begin to feel my age in my voice.
                As a solo?
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Yep. I say we because my wife has accompanied so much for me at this point that it is more of a duet than just me. She makes up for my lack of musicianship.

Comment

Working...
                  X