Most annoying Mormons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
    The king and I - Those guys were horrible radio.
    Barry The King. What was your nickname? I was Kaly from the Valley then he changed it to Kaly the Kid when he found out I was only 13-14.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      Barry The King. What was your nickname? I was Kaly from the Valley then he changed it to Kaly the Kid when he found out I was only 13-14.
      Smitty. But you were in Oregon by the time I started calling that show.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Smitty. But you were in Oregon by the time I started calling that show.
        coincidence? i don't think so. how embarrassing.
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Most annoying Mormons

I used to be a regular caller to on the KBER Power Hour with Helen Powers. I was James from BYU.

EDIT: she wasn't LDS and also was amazing and not annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            coincidence? i don't think so. how embarrassing.
            I agree, that is not even noteworthy enough to be considered a coincidence; I did not use an 'sh' sound to pronounce my call-in name.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              I agree, that is not even noteworthy enough to be considered a coincidence; I did not use an 'sh' sound to pronounce my call-in name.
              likely story. maybe try a little harder on your dupe accounts in the future.

Comment

likely story. maybe try a little harder on your dupe accounts in the future.
                Rats. Foiled again.

Comment

that's a good addition. that dude is the worst. and pretty clearly a homo.
                  I think you meant alcoholic.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• This is my first time reading this thread. DJ and PK took up half the thread and not one mention of Dave Fox!?!? Dave Fox is one of the most annoying Mormons. He never should have had his job, and should have lost it a long time ago. Is he related to the station owners or something? I don't think that he makes any effort anymore, if he ever did. The other day he called Qualtrics Qualtronics twice, and that was the lead story for the sports. He never seems to know how to pronounce players names either. But worst of all, he doesn't even try to be impartial. Fox is a huge Ute fan. Are sports media supposed to be impartial? Honestly, David James is far better than Fox and so is Mikulich. Most of the 3rd guys that channel 2 has had have been far better than Fox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfoot is Cain View Post
                      This is my first time reading this thread. DJ and PK took up half the thread and not one mention of Dave Fox!?!? Dave Fox is one of the most annoying Mormons. He never should have had his job, and should have lost it a long time ago. Is he related to the station owners or something? I don't think that he makes any effort anymore, if he ever did. The other day he called Qualtrics Qualtronics twice, and that was the lead story for the sports. He never seems to know how to pronounce players names either. But worst of all, he doesn't even try to be impartial. Fox is a huge Ute fan. Are sports media supposed to be impartial? Honestly, David James is far better than Fox and so is Mikulich. Most of the 3rd guys that channel 2 has had have been far better than Fox.
                      Maybe he is cheap.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• I was quite inspired by his rendition of coach Kellogg in High School Musical 3.

Comment

• I'm still not entirely certain there is a more annoying Mormon than John Bytheway. I think it would be challenge to come up with a more annoying one.

Also, Dallin H. Oaks needs to be added to this list.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• alex boye is still the right answer here

Comment

alex boye is still the right answer here
                              It is a good answer to who is a really annoying Mormon, but Johnny is still the king.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• My submission as the most annoying Mormon.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X