Has anybody read March Ensign 2014

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SeattleUte
    Faith crisis consultant
    • Nov 2008
    • 20837

    #16
    Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
    [ATTACH]3806[/ATTACH]
    I said a limp one. Light green, almost whitish, and limp.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

    --Jonathan Swift

    Comment

    • Topper
      Pre-Historic Man
      • Nov 2011
      • 11764

      #17
      Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      I said a limp one. Light green, almost whitish, and limp.
      Nobody wants to know how you have experience in such a thing. TMI. Btw, I have heard there is a little blue pill that fixes it.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

      Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

      Comment

      • Blueintheface
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 15382

        #18
        Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        I said a limp one. Light green, almost whitish, and limp.
        I was just happy to find one that appeared virile and flamboyant.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #19
          Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          You thought it was kind of funny that they put cereal on a prophet's face?

          33/1
          Imagine this photo with pieces of Lucky Charms covering his eyes.

          It was pretty funny

          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #20
            Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            I constantly harp on how the LDS church abuses and oppresses women.
            agreed that you do.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • SeattleUte
              Faith crisis consultant
              • Nov 2008
              • 20837

              #21
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Imagine this photo with pieces of Lucky Charms covering his eyes.

              It was pretty funny

              Can you help me out? Maybe a photoshopped version would help. (Maybe someone on CB would give you a death sentence. If so, don't do it.)
              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

              --Jonathan Swift

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #22
                i actually stink at photoshop.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • SeattleUte
                  Faith crisis consultant
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 20837

                  #23
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  i actually stink at photoshop.
                  Too bad. I think we would definitely get the picture how funny that was.
                  When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                  --Jonathan Swift

                  Comment

                  • HBCoug
                    Peanut Gallery Asshat
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 2082

                    #24
                    Please don't let '71 find out JFS was a "defender of the faith."

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #25
                      Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                      Please don't let '71 find out JFS was a "defender of the faith."
                      Or that he was one of the "enlightened" or "progressive" people.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69703

                        #26
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        Or that he was one of the "enlightened" or "progressive" people.
                        Or a "deep thinker".
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • Brian
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 2164

                          #27
                          JFS0.jpg

                          JFS1.jpg
                          JFS2.jpg
                          JFS3.jpg
                          I intend to live forever.
                          So far, so good.
                          --Steven Wright

                          Comment

                          • Topper
                            Pre-Historic Man
                            • Nov 2011
                            • 11764

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Brian View Post
                            [ATTACH]3807[/ATTACH]

                            [ATTACH]3808[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH]3809[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH]3810[/ATTACH]
                            Well-done.
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                            Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #29
                              my kids are going to love those. my wife...not so much!
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69703

                                #30
                                Ha. Nicely done.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...