Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    The progmo crowd should have organized a campaign to bypass the movie and donate to the Red Cross directly.
    Agreed. Instead they would rather bitch about the movie and keep their $14.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
      I would like to audio record myself eating that heart-attack on a plate and re-listen OFTEN!!!
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        I am not familiar with this hashtag.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          are you sure that counts??

Comment

• Reviews are out. Meet the Mormons is great!

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• You all are pointing out that The Village Voice isn't a fan of Mormons? Very insightful. Lol.

I just thought the line was funny.
              At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
              -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
                You all are pointing out that The Village Voice isn't a fan of Mormons? Very insightful. Lol.
                It was me who asked the question because I honestly didn't know. Guilty as charged. I'd never heard of the Village Voice.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/hal...k-346328643638

Comment

• Why is it that these almost always turn out to be Mormons? http://youtu.be/idjo2fhLKDY

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                      Why is it that these almost always turn out to be Mormons? http://youtu.be/idjo2fhLKDY
                      That was pretty funny, but it also left me feeling like it could be fake.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                        Why is it that these almost always turn out to be Mormons? http://youtu.be/idjo2fhLKDY
                        No tolerance for drugs.

Comment

• A girl that works in my office was showing that video to everyone yesterday. She used to date the girls brother, I believe. If I remember right, this girl is married to a Byu volleyball player. Going on Ellen's show this week or next.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                            A girl that works in my office was showing that video to everyone yesterday. She used to date the girls brother, I believe. If I remember right, this girl is married to a Byu volleyball player. Going on Ellen's show this week or next.
                            So.... how big is her butt?
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Attorney is accused of (1) demanding sex from his DUI clients, (2) filming sexual encounters, and (3) polygamously marrying some of those clients. The last one seems like a strange move.

Also, the attorney is a graduate of both BYU (undergrad, Economics) and the U (law).

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                                Attorney is accused of (1) demanding sex from his DUI clients, (2) filming sexual encounters, and (3) polygamously marrying some of those clients. The last one seems like a strange move.

Also, the attorney is a graduate of both BYU (undergrad, Economics) and the U (law).

A partner once discovered genital lubricant in the office.
                                we've all been there at some point in our careers
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X