Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falafel
    replied
    Poor dude. You can see him realize what he'd done. Then he throws his "scheduler" under the bus.

Leave a comment:

• LVAllen
    replied
    Can't guarantee this attorney is a member, but the BYU logo behind him is strong evidence. With two Social Security appeals calendared in back-to-back weeks, he came prepared to argue the wrong one.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Diddley
    replied
    Originally posted by grapevine View Post
    Once there dead it costs nothing. Getting them there is the cost. Idaho had an inmate scheduled to go to Hell terminally ill delayed six months,more money there.
    Wait, he was sentenced to execution, and because he was terminally ill they delayed the execution 6 months?

Leave a comment:

• grapevine
    replied
    Once there dead it costs nothing. Getting them there is the cost. Idaho had an inmate scheduled to go to Hell terminally ill delayed six months,more money there.

Leave a comment:

• happyone
    replied
    maybe we should bring back "drawing and quartering"

on related news, it will be awhile till Ms Vallow faces a jury - a judge finds her not competent to stand trial

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...arges-n1268861

Leave a comment:

• Commando
    replied
    Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post

Not sure if it's true, but I've read that it's a lot more expensive to keep them on death row and go through the process of appeals aimed at staying their executions. For me it comes down to whether we should aim for justice or revenge. The saint in me rejects revenge, but the other part of me wouldn't shed a tear for them if they were made dead.
    It is. I'm talking about summary judgment, though, which isn't really a thing.

Leave a comment:

• falafel
    replied
    Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post

Not sure if it's true, but I've read that it's a lot more expensive to keep them on death row and go through the process of appeals aimed at staying their executions. For me it comes down to whether we should aim for justice or revenge. The saint in me rejects revenge, but the other part of me wouldn't shed a tear for them if they were made dead.
    Its true.

Leave a comment:

• Non Sequitur
    replied
    Originally posted by Commando View Post

Yeah. In the end, death is too quick and easy of a resolution for them while they're here, even though it also sucks to have to spend money on these animals that ought to just be quickly euthanized.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by old_gregg View Post

the punishment they deserve is to live with the realization that they are not chosen or special: to fade out of public consciousness into jumpsuits and group showers.
    Agreed. I don't know why people think death is always the best punishment.

Leave a comment:

• old_gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by Pelado View Post

What's the punishment that's worse than death? I think that gets my vote for them.
    the punishment they deserve is to live with the realization that they are not chosen or special: to fade out of public consciousness into jumpsuits and group showers.

Leave a comment:

• Commando
    replied
    Originally posted by Pelado View Post

What's the punishment that's worse than death? I think that gets my vote for them.
    Yeah. In the end, death is too quick and easy of a resolution for them while they're here, even though it also sucks to have to spend money on these animals that ought to just be quickly euthanized.

Leave a comment:

• Pelado
    replied
    Originally posted by Commando View Post

Good. Not sure if I support the death penalty but they should never see the light of day again. Monsters.

Leave a comment:

• BigFatMeanie
    replied
    Chad and Lori are so sickening but it's also a train wreck I can't stop paying attention to. I wonder what the autopsy report on poor Tammy said. What a collection of evil psychos.

Leave a comment:

• Commando
    replied
    Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Chad and Lori Daybell indicted on 3 counts of 1st degree murder - the two kids and Tammy Daybell.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2021/0...tammy-daybell/
    Good. Not sure if I support the death penalty but they should never see the light of day again. Monsters.

Leave a comment:

• falafel
    replied
    Chad and Lori Daybell indicted on 3 counts of 1st degree murder - the two kids and Tammy Daybell.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2021/0...tammy-daybell/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X