Missionary Murdered in Mexico

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The Fourth Nephite
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 781

    #1

    Missionary Murdered in Mexico

    A missionary has been murdered in Mexico. The news hasn't reached the States yet. His companion is a suspect.

    I don't read spanish, but here's a link:

    http://www.mundoveracruzano.com/?p=17382
    "I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18488

    #2
    WTH?

    Comment

    • Donuthole
      Official Outgayer
      • Nov 2008
      • 25268

      #3
      i didn't have time I read it thoroughly, but I got the gist of it. His companions says he left him alone to go get something to eat, and when he came back the guy was dead with a plastic bag over his head.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

      There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

      Comment

      • The Fourth Nephite
        Junior Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 781

        #4
        Other articles, which I didn't link to because of graphic photos, say the surviving companion took a bath. When he finished and came out of the bathroom, he found his companion with hands tied and a plastic bag over his head. His companion says he tore the bag and tried to revive him. I think he's under arrest.

        Here is the departed elder:



        He looks like a good kid.
        Last edited by The Fourth Nephite; 09-19-2013, 08:41 PM.
        "I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug

        Comment

        • Copelius
          Maker of eyeballs
          • Dec 2012
          • 4065

          #5
          I also caught that the companion told the police that it was a suicide but the police seem to be ruling it out because when they arrived they found his hands tied or bound.

          Been a while since I read that much in Spanish.
          “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

          Comment

          • Commando
            Explosivo
            • Feb 2009
            • 20748

            #6
            His companion says he didn't see him for a few minutes, but went to look for him so they could go eat, he found him dead with a plastic bag over his head. The problem is that the police found the body with his hands tied.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

            Comment

            • CardiacCoug
              вот так штука
              • Nov 2008
              • 11013

              #7
              Originally posted by The Fourth Nephite View Post
              Other articles, which I didn't link to because of graphic photos, say the surviving companion took a bath. When he finished and came out of the bathroom, he found his companion with hands tied and a plastic bag over his head. His companion says he tore the bag and tried to revive him. I think he's under arrest.

              Here is the departed elder:



              He looks like a good kid.
              Horribly tragic.

              Seems like a good kid -- named after a famous pioneer.

              Comment

              • clackamascoug
                Banned
                • Dec 2009
                • 9709

                #8
                Does it sound like a case of companioncide? Remember 30 years ago another missionary killed his companion while he was in the bathtub. Killing someone kind of defeats the purpose of a mission.

                Comment

                • venkman
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 2199

                  #9
                  Originally posted by The Fourth Nephite View Post
                  Other articles, which I didn't link to because of graphic photos, say the surviving companion took a bath. When he finished and came out of the bathroom, he found his companion with hands tied and a plastic bag over his head. His companion says he tore the bag and tried to revive him. I think he's under arrest.

                  Here is the departed elder:



                  He looks like a good kid.
                  Holy crap, I think I know his family from my mission. He would have been a baby at the time.
                  "Remember to double tap"

                  Comment

                  • grapevine
                    Senior Member
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 1992

                    #10
                    One time mp called companion to deal with certain missionary that called mp saying his comp was about to kill him ought to get me out of here. Heard that missionary took leak in that other ones hair spray. Senior comp there pretty disobedient and other missionary personality did not collide with other people, Though not a bad person. Kill would be extreme but extreme hard to get along with people. ET happened there.

                    Had one comp shook me against couch several times and told me to leave him alone under a lot of stress. Impossible to get along with. In apartment calling people figuring things out and I told him that getting something done better than thinking about it. When he did that.

                    There are comps maybe you can't live it. But to actually murder someone now that is just strange.

                    Comment

                    • The Fourth Nephite
                      Junior Member
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 781

                      #11
                      This murder happened 5 days ago. I find it odd that the mainstream media hasn't picked up on it yet.
                      "I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug

                      Comment

                      • Rickomatic
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 617

                        #12
                        Too busy with GRAMA filings for email and digging into 19 year old college kids acting like college kids in a locker room.

                        Comment

                        • Non Sequitur
                          Where did I put my bodkin
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 5773

                          #13
                          I hate hearing stories like this. My son is in Mexico, and I worry about his safety all the time.
                          "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

                          Comment

                          • falafel
                            loves to talk on things
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 37988

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                            I hate hearing stories like this. My son is in Mexico, and I worry about his safety all the time.
                            That must be horrible for you. However, this case appears to be an isolated incident involving the companion as opposed to drug violence or something like that. Feels like this could have happened anywhere.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                            Dig your own grave, and save!

                            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • Non Sequitur
                              Where did I put my bodkin
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 5773

                              #15
                              Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              That must be horrible for you. However, this case appears to be an isolated incident involving the companion as opposed to drug violence or something like that. Feels like this could have happened anywhere.
                              I've got to admit, when I read the thread title "Missionary Murdered in Mexico", I kinda felt a chill.
                              "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

                              Comment

                              Working...