The Not Even Once Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #31
    Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    Sounds like an awesome club.
    sounds lame to me. They apparently have to bribe people to join.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • myboynoah
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 21719

      #32
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      sounds lame to me. They apparently have to bribe people to join.
      But they have a treehouse.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

      For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

      Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

      Comment

      • SandYFan
        Junior Member
        • May 2013
        • 754

        #33
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        sounds lame to me. They apparently have to bribe people to join.
        Don't all clubs bribe people to join in some way?

        Comment

        • hostile
          lollygagger
          • Dec 2009
          • 5736

          #34
          Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          But they have a treehouse.
          Do you think they have sleepovers?
          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

          "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #35
            Originally posted by SandYFan View Post
            Don't all clubs bribe people to join in some way?
            I don't know. I'm not a member of every club. I can name a few clubs to which I belong that required no bribery:

            Mile High Club
            Fight Club
            Club 33
            Joy Luck Club (honorary member only)
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • Dwight Schr-ute
              Members Only
              • May 2011
              • 4917

              #36
              Originally posted by hostile View Post
              Do you think they have sleepovers?
              Not even once.

              PS. If Sister Nelson really wanted to reach the younger generation, the book would have had a more hip title, such as, "The Not. Even. Once. Club"
              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #37
                Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                Not even once.

                PS. If Sister Nelson really wanted to reach the younger generation, the book would have had a more hip title, such as, "The Not. Even. Once. Club"
                hey, that's the damned password!!
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                  Time to camp
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26082

                  #38
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  hey, that's the damned password!!
                  I gave him two pieces of candy, apparently he sells his signs for candy.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

                  Comment

                  • clackamascoug
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 9709

                    #39
                    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    I gave him two pieces of candy, apparently he sells his signs for candy.
                    I knew you had a devilish streak in you.

                    Comment

                    • Uncle Ted
                      The Big 12 money shot.
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 28853

                      #40
                      Snuffer made what seemed to be a tongue-in-cheek comment on his blog about Sister Nelson's book...

                      Elder Russel M. Nelson presides over the Strengthening the Members Committee. His wife has created a great deal of controversy with a children's book she has written. Some active LDS psychologists have denounced the book as "child abuse" and used very unkind terms against both the book and her.


                      I wanted to express my sympathy for Elder Nelson and his wife. I know what it is like to have written a book with the intent to help others, only then to become the object of public criticism. I hope there is no church action taken against her.
                      Elder Russel M. Nelson presides over the Strengthening the Members Committee. His wife has created a great deal of controversy with a childr...
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Shaka
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 10450

                        #41
                        Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        Snuffer made what seemed to be a tongue-in-cheek comment on his blog about Sister Nelson's book...


                        http://denversnuffer.blogspot.com/20...pathy.html?m=1
                        Now that is funny!

                        Comment

                        • wally
                          <><><><><><><><>
                          • Jun 2010
                          • 4137

                          #42
                          I think that this thread, in addition to discussion of this book, ought also be dedicated to things that members of CUF feel strongly about not doing. Even once. I will start:

                          Crystal Meth: NOT. EVEN. ONCE.

                          This has been especially hard as a Utah Fan. (Hah! beat you all to it!)

                          Comment

                          • LeedsCougar
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2012
                            • 99

                            #43
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            sounds lame to me. They apparently have to bribe people to join.
                            Fantastic. I am glad you are back here...your wit is exceptional.

                            Comment

                            • smokymountainrain
                              Impressive Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22593

                              #44
                              Originally posted by wally View Post
                              I think that this thread, in addition to discussion of this book, ought also be dedicated to things that members of CUF feel strongly about not doing. Even once. I will start:

                              Crystal Meth: NOT. EVEN. ONCE.

                              This has been especially hard as a Utah Fan. (Hah! beat you all to it!)
                              Good idea.

                              Pegging: NOT. EVEN. ONCE.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

                              Comment

                              • LeedsCougar
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2012
                                • 99

                                #45
                                The dentist: Not. Even. Once.

                                Comment

                                Working...