BIC or Convert?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #31
    I really miss IJR. I hope he's has found happiness.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

    Comment

    • Donuthole
      Official Outgayer
      • Nov 2008
      • 25276

      #32
      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      I really miss IJR. I hope he's has found happiness.
      The grammatical error in your post brings me sadness.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

      There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69749

        #33
        Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        The grammatical error in your post brings me sadness.
        That's a heavy burden you bear.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • Donuthole
          Official Outgayer
          • Nov 2008
          • 25276

          #34
          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          That's a heavy burden you bear.
          You have no idea.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 38003

            #35
            Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            You've have no idea.
            FIFY
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            Working...