How much you fast??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viking
    Banned
    • Jun 2009
    • 6470

    #31
    you guys are all wrong. the sabbath is Saturday. You know, Sábado...

    Comment

    • grapevine
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 1990

      #32
      I know some people are formal about it being 24 hours. I never have been after church. And days of baby blessings and confirmations after church big deal. To me it has been after church. Late church 24 hours almost. As for fo's being collected I think in my area usually only go to less active people as I usually pay after check through tithing envelope.

      Comment

      • HauteCoug
        Wants a Silver Fox
        • Oct 2011
        • 899

        #33
        When I remember, it's from when I wake up until whenever dinner is. Which is usually about 5 and a half minutes after church ends. I have yet to fast this year since church is currently at 1 pm and I start wanting to kill small animals if I don't get a Dr Pepper in my system before 3 p.m.
        what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

        Comment

        • clackamascoug
          Banned
          • Dec 2009
          • 9709

          #34
          I fast every Sunday.

          Last meal is on Sat night about 6, and don't eat again till about 2pm Sunday after church. On non fast Sundays I don't think twice about it, on Fast Sunday with my wife reminding me every hour, it can really go slow. At night I drink Diet Coke, and on fast Sunday's I hide it.

          Maybe it's not a true fast, but on Sunday's I get really hungry for dinner, and it always is the best meal of the week.

          Comment

          Working...