How would you discipline?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LA Ute
    Receiver of Memory
    • Nov 2008
    • 19512

    #16
    Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
    What if the girl placed the boy's hands on her breasts, and the boy removed his hands after indulging for 20 seconds? Who is more culpable?
    I thought you said each case is not all that diffreent, but you keep changing the facts.
    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden


    "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


    "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

    Comment

    • Solon
      Lost in the flood
      • Nov 2008
      • 5747

      #17
      Isn't anybody going to include landpoke's line: "This thread is useless without pictures?"

      I feel like I don't really have the street cred to pull it off, but somebody's got to do it.
      "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
      -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #18
        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        Amen.

        Is this under the shirt, under the bra touching? Over the shirt? Under the shirt, over the bra?
        Over the bra, under the blouse, shoes off, hoping to God your parents don't walk in.....

        Over the panties...no bra, blouse unbuttoned, Calvins in a ball on the front seat past eleven on a school night...
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #19
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Over the bra, under the blouse, shoes off, hoping to God your parents don't walk in.....

          Over the panties...no bra, blouse unbuttoned, Calvins in a ball on the front seat past eleven on a school night...
          Endless possibilities.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Babs
            Not a Lawyer
            • Nov 2008
            • 17128

            #20
            Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
            I don't see any reason to discipline them.
            I agree. A lifetime of sexual dysfunction will be punishment enough.

            Comment

            • BlueHair
              Boom Bitches!!!
              • Nov 2008
              • 2894

              #21
              Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
              Mormon boy touches Mormon girl's boobs. Girl resists, but only after indulging for 20 seconds or so. Both are penitent. What is the correct Church discipline?

              A) Boy goes without sacrament for 3 months (or weeks...whatever)
              B) Girl goes without sacrament for 3 months
              C) Both boy and girl go without sacrament for 3 months
              D) Other (please explain)

              How does your answer change if the girl confesses first and blames the guy or vice versa?
              How big are the boobs?
              Just try it once. One beer or one cigarette or one porno movie won't hurt. - Dallin H. Oaks

              Comment

              • wuapinmon
                Soul Plumber
                • Dec 2008
                • 30711

                #22
                Originally posted by BlueHair View Post
                How big are the boobs?
                ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                Can't breathe, laughing too hard
                "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                Comment

                • wuapinmon
                  Soul Plumber
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 30711

                  #23
                  Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
                  What if the girl placed the boy's hands on her breasts, and the boy removed his hands after indulging for 20 seconds? Who is more culpable?
                  This reminds of the Mexican nun, Sor Juana's poem, "Hombres necios que acusáis"

                  Silly, you men-so very adept
                  at wrongly faulting womankind,
                  not seeing you're alone to blame
                  for faults you plant in woman's mind.

                  After you've won by urgent plea
                  the right to tarnish her good name,
                  you still expect her to behave--
                  you, that coaxed her into shame.

                  You batter her resistance down
                  and then, all righteousness, proclaim
                  that feminine frivolity,
                  not your persistence, is to blame.

                  When it comes to bravely posturing,
                  your witlessness must take the prize:
                  you're the child that makes a bogeyman,
                  and then recoils in fear and cries.

                  Presumptuous beyond belief,
                  you'd have the woman you pursue
                  be Thais when you're courting her,
                  Lucretia once she falls to you.

                  For plain default of common sense,
                  could any action be so queer
                  as oneself to cloud the mirror,
                  then complain that it's not clear?

                  Whether you're favored or disdained,
                  nothing can leave you satisfied.
                  You whimper if you're turned away,
                  you sneer if you've been gratified.

                  With you, no woman can hope to score;
                  whichever way, she's bound to lose;
                  spurning you, she's ungrateful--
                  succumbing, you call her lewd.

                  Your folly is always the same:
                  you apply a single rule
                  to the one you accuse of looseness
                  and the one you brand as cruel.

                  What happy mean could there be
                  for the woman who catches your eye,
                  if, unresponsive, she offends,
                  yet whose complaisance you decry?

                  Still, whether it's torment or anger--
                  and both ways you've yourselves to blame--
                  God bless the woman who won't have you,
                  no matter how loud you complain.

                  It's your persistent entreaties
                  that change her from timid to bold.
                  Having made her thereby naughty,
                  you would have her good as gold.

                  So where does the greater guilt lie
                  for a passion that should not be:
                  with the man who pleads out of baseness
                  or the woman debased by his plea?

                  Or which is more to be blamed--
                  though both will have cause for chagrin:
                  the woman who sins for money
                  or the man who pays money to sin?

                  So why are you men all so stunned
                  at the thought you're all guilty alike?
                  Either like them for what you've made them
                  or make of them what you can like.

                  If you'd give up pursuing them,
                  you'd discover, without a doubt,
                  you've a stronger case to make
                  against those who seek you out.

                  I well know what powerful arms
                  you wield in pressing for evil:
                  your arrogance is allied
                  with the world, the flesh, and the devil!

                  Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz (anonymous translator)
                  "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                  The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                  Comment

                  • FN Phat
                    I ♥ gateway sex
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 8691

                    #24
                    Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
                    What if the girl placed the boy's hands on her breasts, and the boy removed his hands after indulging for 20 seconds? Who is more culpable?
                    The Old Testement teaches us that the girl is a whore. "Neither left she her whoredoms brought from Egypt (or Utah): for in her youth they lay with her, and they bruised the breasts of her virginity, and poured their whoredom upon her."
                    I'm your huckleberry.


                    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                    Comment

                    • DrumNFeather
                      Invisible Swordsman
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 8854

                      #25
                      Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                      In that case, the knife would be dull.
                      "Why a spoon sir? Why not a knife or a fork?"

                      "Because it's dull you twit it'll hurt more!"
                      "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                      Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #26
                        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        This reminds of the Mexican nun, Sor Juana's poem, "Hombres necios que acusáis"
                        I was thinking the exact same thing!
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • marsupial
                          Mississippi Queen
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 3678

                          #27
                          Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                          If it's my daughter.... cut boy's penis off and feed it to my dog.
                          OK, maybe an appropriate response if it was some old guy trying to cop a feel, but c'mon. This was one of her peers, probably her boyfriend.
                          What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                          -Teenage Dirtbag

                          Comment

                          • marsupial
                            Mississippi Queen
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 3678

                            #28
                            If I were bishop, I would have both commit in writing to group dating and avoiding being alone with the opposite sex until they at least graduated from high school. Then I'd meet with them periodically to see that they are keeping that commitment. I would not have them read the miracle of forgiveness, but suggest they look up repentance and forgiveness in the topical guide and encourage them to have that be the focus of their daily scripture study for the next few weeks.

                            How'd I do? Could I be a bishop?
                            What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                            -Teenage Dirtbag

                            Comment

                            • Goatnapper'96
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 10924

                              #29
                              Originally posted by marsupial View Post
                              If I were bishop, I would have both commit in writing to group dating and avoiding being alone with the opposite sex until they at least graduated from high school. Then I'd meet with them periodically to see that they are keeping that commitment. I would not have them read the miracle of forgiveness, but suggest they look up repentance and forgiveness in the topical guide and encourage them to have that be the focus of their daily scripture study for the next few weeks.

                              How'd I do? Could I be a bishop?
                              Sounds like the perspective of experience.......

                              Top Shelf 'sup.........
                              Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                              -General George S. Patton

                              I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                              -DOCTOR Wuap

                              Comment

                              • Solon
                                Lost in the flood
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 5747

                                #30
                                Originally posted by marsupial View Post
                                If I were bishop, I would have both commit in writing to group dating and avoiding being alone with the opposite sex until they at least graduated from high school. Then I'd meet with them periodically to see that they are keeping that commitment. I would not have them read the miracle of forgiveness, but suggest they look up repentance and forgiveness in the topical guide and encourage them to have that be the focus of their daily scripture study for the next few weeks.

                                How'd I do? Could I be a bishop?
                                You should totally run for bishop. I would vote for you.

                                But you'll win hands-down if you can guarantee 2-hour church.
                                "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                                -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

                                Comment

                                Working...