Warning Signs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • statman
    Rabblerouser
    • Aug 2009
    • 2799

    #16
    Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
    A government grant?
    Stimulus package...

    Comment

    • DapperDan
      Whut?
      • Mar 2010
      • 1132

      #17
      Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      Nice first post. How do you get your porn?
      On the internet like everyone else.

      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhTxRssxfuI"]YouTube- The Internet is for Porn[/ame]

      Comment

      • DapperDan
        Whut?
        • Mar 2010
        • 1132

        #18
        Originally posted by falafel View Post
        That's what I'm getting at. If you want/need a better product, you're going to have to pay for it.
        I hadn't thought about it, but the more specific your fetish the more likely that you only find it on pay sites.

        Comment

        • Flystripper
          Degenerate Gambler
          • Nov 2008
          • 14105

          #19
          Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          On the internet like everyone else.

          YouTube- The Internet is for Porn
          Hilarious!
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

          Comment

          • Mrs. Funk
            Lawyer Wannabe
            • Nov 2008
            • 2690

            #20
            Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
            On the internet like everyone else.

            YouTube- The Internet is for Porn
            I'm going to have this stuck in my head for days.
            "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #21
              FYI, that video is not safe for work.
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              Working...