Originally posted by LiveCoug
View Post
$12 per member?
Collapse
X
-
-
Originally posted by Art Vandelay View PostI can't speak for other wards, but for mine some of the expenditures through year are.- Ward Parties
- Office/Building Supplies
- Father and Son Campout (we provide all the food)
- RS does take a big chunk for their myriad of activities
- Flowers-Candy for Mothers and Fathers Day
If I were god, er bishop for a day, I'd eliminate ward parties, campouts and flowers & candy from that list, and sleep very well at night Thank You.
Comment
-
I get $500 or so bucks a year. I shoot the whole wad on tri tips, shotgun shells and clay pigeons at the annual skeet shoot event at the Idaho Power Trap club near Pocatello.Originally posted by Indy Coug View PostTo the Relief Society. The EQ gets enough money to cover the cost of a couple of gallons of ice cream after each Priesthood Session of GC.Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
-General George S. Patton
I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
-DOCTOR Wuap
Comment
-
toner for the clerks printerOriginally posted by LiveCoug View PostSo each adult gets 50 bucks per year??? And what do I personally get for that 50 bucks? Soup at the ward christmas party?
Where does the money go?
I may be small, but I'm slow.
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."
Comment
-
Really? I can't believe that. I would have though all office supplies were provided through the church. I don't know...like distributed from the Stake Center i guess.Originally posted by Art Vandelay View PostIn my ward you actually would get less that that, as I tend to give the youth all of their money plus some of the adults. I can't speak for other wards, but for mine some of the expenditures through year are.- Office/Building Supplies
Comment
- Office/Building Supplies
-
This is a sore spot for me and a personal struggle I have. Ill use our ward figures as an example, our ward budget for the year is roughly 11k. Our building was paid for by members in the area outside of any tithing contributions. I would assume (cue AV) utilities and maintenance for our building is in the 1 to 2k per month range. So let's say 24k for the building to be open and the church gives us 11k. So our ward costs roughly 30k a year (class materials, we split use with another ward for utility expense and budget). I know that at least one member in my ward covers 30k a year in tithing, and have a very good idea what my neighbors make. If 5 of the roughly 70 families in our ward our full tithe payers than you have 65 families whose money is going.....to build a 3 billion dollar mall.
Comment
Comment