How do you keep from getting a calling without

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #16
    Originally posted by cowboy View Post
    I already told him about my Barley Legal subscription
    "barley" legal is this Wyoming porn?
    *Banned*

    Comment

    • byu71
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22070

      #17
      Originally posted by cowboy View Post
      just flat declining. My bishop keeps hinting that I'm going to take the place of a guy who is moving, and I'm really not the man for the job. I don't want to tell him no, but he's got the wrong fella. I just moved into the ward two weeks ago (it's the ward I grew up in, and everyone there knows me,) and I feel like they are just picking on me because I'm fresh meat.
      I thought you were in Wyoming. Do they even have the church in Wyoming?

      Comment

      • cowboy
        Homer Weems
        • Dec 2008
        • 5740

        #18
        Unfortunately, they do. Complete with widows, ancient high priests, and an elders quorum full of inactive rednecks who wouldn't show up to help move someone if their life depended on it.
        sigpic
        "Outlined against a blue, gray
        October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
        Grantland Rice, 1924

        Comment

        • cowboy
          Homer Weems
          • Dec 2008
          • 5740

          #19
          Crap! I can't even be a pervert without high feed prices

          butting their way into my brain!

          Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          "barley" legal is this Wyoming porn?
          sigpic
          "Outlined against a blue, gray
          October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
          Grantland Rice, 1924

          Comment

          • hyrum
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 31

            #20
            Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            "barley" legal is this Wyoming porn?
            I thought maybe he was making his own beer. They grow some good hops in Wyoming, no? (not referring to Fennis Dembo)

            Comment

            • DrumNFeather
              Invisible Swordsman
              • Nov 2008
              • 8854

              #21
              Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
              "barley" legal is this Wyoming porn?
              Mostly calfs and whatnot.
              "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

              Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

              Comment

              • Sleeping in EQ
                Philosopher of Men
                • Nov 2008
                • 4188

                #22
                Your approach is simple:

                Wear an Obama shirt to a ward activity.
                We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

                Comment

                Working...