I don't really know how to introduce this

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Northwestcoug
    Cocked and Loaded
    • May 2011
    • 18026

    #1006
    Love it!

    Lol at Obama. Like he has the body mass to even tackle Trump.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69703

      #1007
      Hilarious that this guy is such a Trump toady.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • RC Vikings
        Known Heterosexual
        • Nov 2008
        • 8789

        #1008
        Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
        Is it me or is one of his teammates taking a knee?!?!


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        None of his teammates were downfield blocking for him, maybe this was on purpose to point out Thrump has done it all on his own.

        Comment

        • Applejack
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2012
          • 3813

          #1009
          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Hilarious that this guy is such a Trump toady.
          Is the artist Uncle Ted?

          Comment

          • CardiacCoug
            вот так штука
            • Nov 2008
            • 11013

            #1010
            Bearded guy in the back might be Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Not surprised that he sucks at American football.

            Comment

            • Commando
              Explosivo
              • Feb 2009
              • 20748

              #1011
              Trump running? I love fantasy paintings.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

              Comment

              • Commando
                Explosivo
                • Feb 2009
                • 20748

                #1012
                What kind of ridiculous asshole would you have to be in order to purchase and display this painting? Seriously.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                Comment

                • Commando
                  Explosivo
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 20748

                  #1013
                  Look at Trump gripping that ball like a gorilla holding a kitten. The size of those hands, doe!


                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                  Comment

                  • Lost Student
                    BAND!
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 4324

                    #1014
                    What's with the ref signaling TD from the 10 when the ball is barely entering the EZ and there's no way he has a clear view?
                    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                    Comment

                    • Northwestcoug
                      Cocked and Loaded
                      • May 2011
                      • 18026

                      #1015
                      Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                      What's with the ref signaling TD from the 10 when the ball is barely entering the EZ and there's no way he has a clear view?
                      Dwight said it best. The ref is Kavanaugh.
                      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

                      Comment

                      • Commando
                        Explosivo
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 20748

                        #1016
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                        Comment

                        • CardiacCoug
                          вот так штука
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 11013

                          #1017
                          I can’t figure out who the guy in the back right might be.

                          It looks like Larry David. Would he be dumb enough to have Bernie Sanders on the left and Larry David on the right? Was wondering if the guy in the back near the ref could be Alec Baldwin.

                          I’m spending too much time thinking about this clearly.

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69703

                            #1018


                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • Brian
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 2164

                              #1019
                              Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                              What's with the ref signaling TD from the 10 when the ball is barely entering the EZ and there's no way he has a clear view?
                              duh, P12 refs.
                              I intend to live forever.
                              So far, so good.
                              --Steven Wright

                              Comment

                              • Brian
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 2164

                                #1020
                                The bespectacled chap making chase is a nice touch.
                                I intend to live forever.
                                So far, so good.
                                --Steven Wright

                                Comment

                                Working...