I don't really know how to introduce this

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37983

    #781
    Originally posted by Commando View Post
    On your endorsement I clicked through to check out the "singer." What I didn't anticipate is, at the end of the video, a preview clip of the Gangham Style parody. I can't unsee that.
    I almost posted that video too, but with all the other Gangnam Style parodies out there, this one would have just been white noise. Plus, it was terrible.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #782
      Is this just becoming the cringe video thread? Here is the forever reigning champ! I've played this video probably 5,000 times and every time my wife hears it she gets angry at me, it was a really sad day when it disappeared from YouTube, for once USU people did one good thing capturing it and returning it to our world. Much like resurrection. "Not to strike insulting chords, their potatoes can win some awards, but which university is truly the Lord's?" Giving a new listen today I'm wondering if the BYU/Aladdin kid is older_greggrey with the potato slam? That's enough evidence for me, o_g is now BYUAladdin in my book.

      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • falafel
        loves to talk on things
        • Mar 2009
        • 37983

        #783
        Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Is this just becoming the cringe video thread? Here is the forever reigning champ! I've played this video probably 5,000 times and every time my wife hears it she gets angry at me, it was a really sad day when it disappeared from YouTube, for once USU people did one good thing capturing it and returning it to our world. Much like resurrection. "Not to strike insulting chords, their potatoes can win some awards, but which university is truly the Lord's?" Giving a new listen today I'm wondering if the BYU/Aladdin kid is older_greggrey with the potato slam? That's enough evidence for me, o_g is now BYUAladdin in my book.

        He can't sing, but at least he's attractive.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

        Dig your own grave, and save!

        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • Donuthole
          Official Outgayer
          • Nov 2008
          • 25267

          #784
          Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          Is this just becoming the cringe video thread?
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

          Comment

          • Applejack
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2012
            • 3813

            #785
            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            Is this just becoming the cringe video thread? Here is the forever reigning champ! I've played this video probably 5,000 times and every time my wife hears it she gets angry at me, it was a really sad day when it disappeared from YouTube, for once USU people did one good thing capturing it and returning it to our world. Much like resurrection. "Not to strike insulting chords, their potatoes can win some awards, but which university is truly the Lord's?" Giving a new listen today I'm wondering if the BYU/Aladdin kid is older_greggrey with the potato slam? That's enough evidence for me, o_g is now BYUAladdin in my book.

            :clap:

            Kills me every time. I love the whole thing, but his drop the mic exit is truly epic.

            Comment

            • RC Vikings
              Known Heterosexual
              • Nov 2008
              • 8789

              #786
              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              Is this just becoming the cringe video thread? Here is the forever reigning champ! I've played this video probably 5,000 times and every time my wife hears it she gets angry at me, it was a really sad day when it disappeared from YouTube, for once USU people did one good thing capturing it and returning it to our world. Much like resurrection. "Not to strike insulting chords, their potatoes can win some awards, but which university is truly the Lord's?" Giving a new listen today I'm wondering if the BYU/Aladdin kid is older_greggrey with the potato slam? That's enough evidence for me, o_g is now BYUAladdin in my book.

              He should fit right in down there.

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69696

                #787
                Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                He should fit right in down there.
                Haha.

                Don't be a potato ute, RCV!
                Last edited by Jeff Lebowski; 12-21-2016, 04:42 PM.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • Topper
                  Pre-Historic Man
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 11764

                  #788
                  Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                  He should fit right in down there.
                  You're talking Logan or SLC?
                  "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                  Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #789
                    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Haha.

                    Don't be potato ute, RCV!
                    All the shade BYUAladdin has thrown at RCV over the last couple of years, that's fair.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    • Jeff Lebowski
                      Corporate lackey for Jesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 69696

                      #790
                      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      All the shade BYUAladdin has thrown at RCV over the last couple of years, that's fair.
                      Come on. RCV practically begs for it!
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                      Comment

                      • Lost Student
                        BAND!
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 4324

                        #791
                        Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                        :clap:

                        Kills me every time. I love the whole thing, but his drop the mic exit is truly epic.
                        Can you describe the mic drop? I don't feel like watching the whole thing.
                        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                        Comment

                        • Commando
                          Explosivo
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 20748

                          #792
                          Back to the subject at hand...

                          Jon McNaughton’s painting, recently purchased by Sean Hannity, elicits a kind of triple take that has become familiar this year.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                          Comment

                          • BigFatMeanie
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7114

                            #793
                            Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            Wow, had to look up three words in the dictionary from that article: crepuscular, bathos, and cynosures.

                            The gem hidden in that article was this link to McNaughton's first bit of Trump-related artwork: http://jonmcnaughton.com/trump-drawings-and-quotes-1/

                            Comment

                            • falafel
                              loves to talk on things
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37983

                              #794
                              Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                              Wow, had to look up three words in the dictionary from that article: crepuscular, bathos, and cynosures.

                              The gem hidden in that article was this link to McNaughton's first bit of Trump-related artwork: http://jonmcnaughton.com/trump-drawings-and-quotes-1/
                              I kind of want to order those prints.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                              Dig your own grave, and save!

                              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #795
                                I sincerely can't tell if he means those prints as a critique or apology..
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...