No announcement yet.

I don't really know how to introduce this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when you thought McNaughton couldn't get any crazier. Wow.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• If I'm not mistaken, that looks like our friend waup.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Hmmm. I wonder whose hand that is...
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Someone must be buying his crap or he wouldn't keep doing it. At least I think wouldn't. But maybe he's craziness that he'd still do it.

Comment

• Simplify, simplify.

Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
              Simplify, simplify.
              That would be perfect if he is standing atop a four-wheeler (or H-D I guess).
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• You know, I'm beginning to think that McNaughton guy has a political agenda...
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                  You know, I'm beginning to think that McNaughton guy has a political agenda...
                  I'm pretty sure that makes him alone in the art world.

Comment

This is how I imagine Devil Dog looks.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that makes him alone in the art world.
                      Yeah, but for some reason he seems a little less subtle with his leanings. Not sure why though...
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                        Yeah, but for some reason he seems a little less subtle with his leanings. Not sure why though...
                        He should tone it down and go for crucifix in a cup of urine instead.

Comment

• McNaughton's in on the joke, I'm telling you.

And he should make another one of these with the guy, gun in hand, leaning up against a lifted Ford 850, or whatever those mini-semis are called. And then make another version where it's a Chevy so he doesn't piss off that crowd.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                            McNaughton's in on the joke, I'm telling you.

And he should make another one of these with the guy, gun in hand, leaning up against a lifted Ford 850, or whatever those mini-semis are called. And then make another version where it's a Chevy so he doesn't piss off that crowd.
                            Hmm. I'm guessing he's taken sides on this issue already. I'd have to go back to the good vs. evil crowd picture and see if there's a chevy bowtie somewhere on George Washington's lapels or something. Honestly, isn't this just an oil-on-canvas version of the calvin peeing on something sticker? Just because you paint things doesn't mean you're an artist.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              Hmm. I'm guessing he's taken sides on this issue already. I'd have to go back to the good vs. evil crowd picture and see if there's a chevy bowtie somewhere on George Washington's lapels or something. Honestly, isn't this just an oil-on-canvas version of the calvin peeing on something sticker? Just because you paint things doesn't mean you're an artist.
                              IMO, the "inspiration" isn't Calvin and Hobbes (Bill Watterson). It's Captain Morini (Arnold Friberg)
                              Agree with Color Me Badd Fan: "McNaughton's in on the joke"
                              “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                              "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• I guess I dont see much of an issue with this latest painting. Seems pretty generic
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X