X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Wow. Rude much?
    SJBH

I'd suggest converting to a cup of coffee in the morning with some whole milk or half and half. A second cup of coffee later in the day is nice as well. It will be a much healthier alternative and more delicious.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
      SJBH

I'd suggest converting to a cup of coffee in the morning with some whole milk or half and half. A second cup of coffee later in the day is nice as well. It will be a much healthier alternative and more delicious.
      much healthier? do u understand the concept of peer reviewed, empirical evidence?
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

If you want to go healthy, you drink water.

Much more satisfying than DMD or coffee and while there are serious withdrawal issues, I don't think anyone ever called it an addicting.

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
          If you want to go healthy, you drink water.

Much more satisfying than DMD or coffee and while there are serious withdrawal issues, I don't think anyone ever called it an addicting.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Actually, water never makes you tired, unlike caffeine.

http://www.tandurust.com/alternative...you-tired.html

Comment

I work swings and I normally drink a 24 oz bottle of DMD during my shift, on a bad night 2, and on a very bad, bad night 3

I don't normally drink DMD when I am not at work. I normally drink H2O.
              Last edited by happyone; 01-22-2018, 04:23 PM.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                Nobody has tried this yet? You're missing out.
                I've been doing the half and half. Open can. Take a swig. Pour in some h&h. Start commute. Great stuff. Thanks. What is the next step to DMD nirvana?

A stick. Good for you. Give us some deets on that new ... uh .... cup holder.
                Hard to find anymore. Out of curiosity I inquired... how many total vehicles on the lot and how many equipped with manual transmission? 520 and 2, respectively.

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Had to replace is other used M3 from the 90s.
                328. Gave it away to a family in the ward that has been struggling financially. So I was technically forced to replace it.
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

m3 though?
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

A cup of coffee for breakfast today and nothing else. Seriously, DMD? I'm amazed that so many people on here drink DMD. At least go with a Diet Dr. Pepper or a Coke Zero if you are going to drink diet soda.
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

A cup of coffee for breakfast today and nothing else. Seriously, DMD? I'm amazed that so many people on here drink DMD. At least go with a Diet Dr. Pepper or a Coke Zero if you are going to drink diet soda.
                      Those drinks aren't bad if you happen to be out of DMD.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Those drinks aren't bad if you happen to be out of DMD.
                        DMD is so disgusting that I wouldn't even consider drinking a beer brewed with it. Not that anyone would ever create such an abomination unto the Gods and Goddesses.
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

DMD is so disgusting that I wouldn't even consider drinking a beer brewed with it. Not that anyone would ever create such an abomination unto the Gods and Goddesses.
                          Tough to get fermentation to occur without any sugar
                          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Now we know you're messing with us. DMD is so good that children immediately recognize the deliciousness. Try getting some kid to gulp down a cup of coffee or a stupid craft beer you stood in line for 2 hours to buy (leaving out the fact that you'd never in a million years relinquish control of that bottle of beer). They will spit it out at first taste. You know this to be true.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              Now we know you're messing with us. DMD is so good that children immediately recognize the deliciousness. Try getting some kid to gulp down a cup of coffee or a stupid craft beer you stood in line for 2 hours to buy (leaving out the fact that you'd never in a million years relinquish control of that bottle of beer). They will spit it out at first taste. You know this to be true.
                              To be fir, a kid would also likely spti out a Diet MD as well, unless they are used to diet soda already. But a regular MD would be preferred by a kid. Chemicals, caffeine and all that sugar? Yessir!

Full disclosure: I just finished a 20 oz. DMD. Tasty.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                To be fir, a kid would also likely spti out a Diet MD as well, unless they are used to diet soda already. But a regular MD would be preferred by a kid. Chemicals, caffeine and all that sugar? Yessir!

Full disclosure: I just finished a 20 oz. DMD. Tasty.
                                My younger kids, who are not allowed to drink caffeine yet, plead with me to have the last few drops of my Coke Zero. I wonder if funk's kid is begging him for the dregs of his coffee.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X