What's for breakfast?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Donuthole
    Official Outgayer
    • Nov 2008
    • 25267

    #31
    Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    very skeptical of this one, friends. dmd + mango + peach is pretty tough to beat.

    Hey no0b, trust me on this. Go ahead and do the peach mango, and then hit it with the cream.

    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Does anyone know the brand of those clear flavor drops Maverik has in all its stores? I've been craving a peach-mango DMD since I had one when we were in Utah for Christmas, and I can't find anything close here. Time to just order some flavorants, I suppose.

    FYI, the brand is Zavida. They aren't cheap, but they last forever because you only need a couple drops.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

    There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

    Comment

    • Walter Sobchak
      Adventurer
      • Oct 2009
      • 3815

      #32
      Same breakfast this morning, new cup holders.

      new_cupholders.jpg
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

      Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

      Comment

      • Uncle Ted
        The Big 12 money shot.
        • Apr 2010
        • 28853

        #33
        Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
        Same breakfast this morning, new cup holders.

        [ATTACH]8518[/ATTACH]
        Nice.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • Donuthole
          Official Outgayer
          • Nov 2008
          • 25267

          #34
          What's for breakfast?

          Nobody has tried this yet? You're missing out.

          Last edited by Donuthole; 01-22-2018, 12:52 PM.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

          Comment

          • smokymountainrain
            Impressive Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22593

            #35
            Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
            Same breakfast this morning, new cup holders.

            [ATTACH]8518[/ATTACH]
            gross.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69696

              #36
              Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
              Same breakfast this morning, new cup holders.

              [ATTACH]8518[/ATTACH]
              A stick. Good for you. Give us some deets on that new ... uh .... cup holder.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • MartyFunkhouser
                Disciple of RNGesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 18750

                #37
                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Hey! My go-to mix is DMD + mango puree. Nectar of the gods.
                This is most decidedly not the nectar of the Gods. No way the nectar of the Gods is full of that many chemicals.
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

                Comment

                • Moliere
                  One man.....one pie
                  • Oct 2009
                  • 27878

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  Nobody has tried this yet? You're missing out.
                  Tbh, I’d prefer Walters.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69696

                    #39
                    Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                    This is most decidedly not the nectar of the Gods. No way the nectar of the Gods is full of that many chemicals.
                    Funk, how does it feel to be wrong all the time? I can't imagine.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • YOhio
                      Hipster Mode
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26165

                      #40
                      I drink DMD every morning and at least 7 or 8 more times the rest of the day.

                      Comment

                      • old_gregg
                        scaly man fish
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 16915

                        #41
                        walter bought a used m3????
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                        Comment

                        • Donuthole
                          Official Outgayer
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 25267

                          #42
                          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          I drink DMD every morning and at least 7 or 8 more times the rest of the day.

                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                          Comment

                          • MartyFunkhouser
                            Disciple of RNGesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18750

                            #43
                            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            I drink DMD every morning and at least 7 or 8 more times the rest of the day.
                            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                            --Kendrick Lamar

                            Comment

                            • YOhio
                              Hipster Mode
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26165

                              #44
                              Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                              Wow. Rude much?

                              Comment

                              • falafel
                                loves to talk on things
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 37982

                                #45
                                Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                                walter bought a used m3????
                                Had to replace is other used M3 from the 90s.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                                Dig your own grave, and save!

                                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...