What cereal do you eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    our ward xmas party is this saturday night. MMM is going to a friend's wedding reception and I am going to the BYU basketball game. Kids are hanging with their cousins.

No ward xmas party for us this year.
    I wish that was the case for us.

My wife is in charge of playing the piano for the "program". Here's to semi warm ham, cheesy potatoes, and boiled string beans.
    Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
      I will have to get these. I love all things Captin Crunch minus the captain crunch mouth.

Our Ward has done a Christmas breakfast for the past 5 years. We love it.
      But it's a small price to pay for Cap'n Crunch. Yum.
      Not that, sickos.

Comment

• I love captain crunch but do you diehards like peanut butter captain crunch? Bleh.

Comment

• I can't believe all you adults eating that nasty sugary crap.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
            I love captain crunch but do you diehards like peanut butter captain crunch? Bleh.
            I like it. It has a hint of saltiness. Nice change of pace.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I love captain crunch but do you diehards like peanut butter captain crunch? Bleh.
              Nope. Peanut butter is my kryptonite. Blech.
              Not that, sickos.

Comment

hell yes.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  It was right next to the "Sugar Cookie Crisp" but I opted for toast.

After 7 years of being in wards that did a breakfast for the Christmas party, we are back in a ward that does a dinner party. Super lame. Sorry, but nobody wants to waste a weekend evening hanging with the ward. Breakfast is perfect for a ward party; by 10am it's done, and you still have the rest of your Saturday to enjoy. Also, any idiot can cook decent breakfast food, but very few are capable of cooking entrees for a large number of people. Besides, who has weekend evenings free around the holidays? We have recitals, work parties, and swingers parties every weekend this month.
                  Our ward has commonly had pig prepared by a Tongan in the ward. Not too shabby.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I swear it is not that. I think they changed their recipe. BTW, have you ever had French Toast Crunch? Better than Cinnamon Toast Crunch, IMO.
                    Hell yes it's back!

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• do you know how dirty coins are?! please tell me you didn't eat that after
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• that coin was not in the box, silly. I put it there to provide scale, as the individual toast pieces are quite a bit smaller than I remembered.

Comment

• What cereal do you eat?

Had some Sprinkled Donut Crunch tonight. It was pretty good, but would have been better if it were just "Donut Crunch;" the texture and flavor of the sprinkles was mildly off-putting. The donuts remind me of Honey Graham Oh's, but not nearly as rough on the palate (literally speaking).

Comment

Had some Sprinkled Donut Crunch tonight. It was pretty good, but would have been better if it were just "Donut Crunch;" the texture and flavor of the sprinkles was mildly off-putting. The donuts remind me of Honey Graham Oh's, but not nearly as rough on the palate (literally speaking).
                            The Ohs are good but yeah, by the second bowl there's a strong hint of iron.
                            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• I've been rocking the Reese's puffs lately. Also, the Life Maple & Brown Sugar is the bomb.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                I've been rocking the Reese's puffs lately. Also, the Life Maple & Brown Sugar is the bomb.
                                I gave it a fair chance, but it's still not as good as cinnamon, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X