Where to eat in Utah Valley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
    A Food Hall just opened in Provo. The Hut. Jurassic Tacos are there. Jurassic Tacos are delicious.
    I had a meeting in Provo this morning. On my way back to SLC, I saw a Jurassic Tacos food truck/trailer. No lie - I was wondering if they're good or not and where they were headed. So this is great information for future reference.

Comment

• Red Tacos. Some of the best tacos that I've ever had. Highly recommend. Got the Combo #1 with 2 street tacos, 2 queso birria tacos, and side of birria consomme.

As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Red Tacos. Some of the best tacos that I've ever had. Highly recommend. Got the Combo #1 with 2 street tacos, 2 queso birria tacos, and side of birria consomme.

Need to try that. I have heard great things about it.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Red Tacos. Some of the best tacos that I've ever had. Highly recommend. Got the Combo #1 with 2 street tacos, 2 queso birria tacos, and side of birria consomme.

food truck?
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            food truck?
            Yes but I think they are also opening a brick/mortar soon.
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Via313 is good.
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• I saw it going up and had meant to try it, but I am no longer comuting to Utah Valley. Or is it worth a 30 minute drive good?
                “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Via313 is good.
                  We're waiting for a table now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

We're waiting for a table now.
                    Get the Bobo. I avoided it the first time because I was turned off by the honey on it, but it is really damn good. I'm also really liked the rocket.
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Get the Bobo. I avoided it the first time because I was turned off by the honey on it, but it is really damn good. I'm also really liked the rocket.
                      Done. It was either that or the Detroiter.

Comment

• I had honey on pepperoni pizza in Austin a few years ago. I thought it would be weird, but it was excellent. Whomever first dreamed up that combo deserves a medal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

Done. It was either that or the Detroiter.
                          It's a definite wait at rush hour, but the food did not disappoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                            I had honey on pepperoni pizza in Austin a few years ago. I thought it would be weird, but it was excellent. Whomever first dreamed up that combo deserves a medal.
                            My wife likes honey on her grilled cheese sandwiches.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                              I had honey on pepperoni pizza in Austin a few years ago. I thought it would be weird, but it was excellent. Whomever first dreamed up that combo deserves a medal.
                              Was it at Via313, because that is where this place started before expanding. Thought it would be weird, it was excellent.
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

My wife likes honey on her grilled cheese sandwiches.
                                Smart woman!

Sharp cheese, I hope.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X