Olive Garden: Duh!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sleeping in EQ
    Philosopher of Men
    • Nov 2008
    • 4188

    #1

    Olive Garden: Duh!

    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.
  • pellegrino
    miserere me
    • Jan 2009
    • 12100

    #2
    This should come as no surprise to anyone. The question I have is why doesn't OG really do the culinary school? It can't be any more expensive than what they're doing, it wouldn't be hard and it wouldn't be expensive to actually give them some lessons while they're there.
    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
    Alessandro Manzoni

    Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

    pelagius

    Comment

    • MarkGrace
      Grooveshark dick tease
      • Dec 2008
      • 31546

      #3
      Gordon Hayward is not going to take this news well.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

      Comment

      • LiveCoug
        LA Ute loves me
        • Nov 2008
        • 18488

        #4
        I've said it before, I'll say it again. I could eat Zuppa Toscana all day, every day. Of course I make it at home, but I don't mind getting it at the OG.

        Comment

        • NorthwestUteFan
          אלוף
          • Oct 2010
          • 3384

          #5
          Of course they don't own a cooking school in Tuscany. Honestly I can't understand why the OG at Fashion Place always had a one hour wait, while the Macaroni Grill across the street had a five minute wait. They have sold the world a bill of goods.

          Macaroni was 15% more expensive than OG, but was five times better food.

          Comment

          • old_gregg
            scaly man fish
            • Nov 2009
            • 16915

            #6
            you mean you don't have to go to tuscany to learn how to nuke premade alfredo and stale breadsticks????
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

            Comment

            • thesaint258
              aka Benito Hazard
              • Jan 2009
              • 3005

              #7
              Originally posted by camleish View Post
              you mean you don't have to go to tuscany to learn how to nuke premade alfredo and stale breadsticks????
              I'm certainly surprised that Sysco food isn't authentic Italian food.
              Not that, sickos.

              Comment

              • YOhio
                Hipster Mode
                • Nov 2008
                • 26165

                #8
                Great article on the arrival of the OG to Sioux City.


                A martini is not a martini without an olive.

                That, at least, is the thinking of a true connoisseur.

                And to Siouxland residents, many of whom consider themselves connoisseurs of fine food, a city is not a city without an Olive Garden. So as of Monday, Sioux City becomes a real city.

                What for years has been a local obsession -- the OG's manicotti formaggio, chicken vino bianco and zuppa toscana driving Siouxlanders to Omaha and Sioux Falls -- has become a reality.

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69719

                  #9
                  Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  Great article on the arrival of the OG to Sioux City.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18488

                    #10
                    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    Great article on the arrival of the OG to Sioux City.
                    Congrats Sioux City!!!

                    Comment

                    • smokymountainrain
                      Impressive Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22593

                      #11
                      Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      Great article on the arrival of the OG to Sioux City.
                      Yikes
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

                      Comment

                      • il Padrino Ute
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 19161

                        #12
                        Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                        Yikes
                        Yikes is correct.

                        My wife's sister and her husband gave my wife and I a gift certificate to Olive Garden and two movie passes for Christmas. We thanked them, despite it being very difficult for me to not tell them what I really think of the OG and Hollywood.

                        We'll regift the OG certificate and my wife will use the movie passes with her brother's wife, who is her movie-going buddy. I'll stay home that night and play Red Dead Redemption.
                        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #13
                          Don't let IlPad fool you guys. I'm willing to bet he's a closet OG lover. He does love all things Italian!
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • il Padrino Ute
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 19161

                            #14
                            Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                            Don't let IlPad fool you guys. I'm willing to bet he's a closet OG lover. He does love all things Italian!
                            It's true; I love all things Italian. That's why I hate Olive Garden.
                            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                            Comment

                            • pellegrino
                              miserere me
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 12100

                              #15
                              Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                              It's true; I love all things Italian. That's why I hate Olive Garden.
                              amen, fratello, amen.
                              Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                              God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                              Alessandro Manzoni

                              Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                              pelagius

                              Comment

                              Working...