Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    So it's not a true Gurkha.

I still don't know. Maybe I will give it a shot and see if I make it alive. I will return and report.

Comment

• Originally posted by UteStar View Post
      I still don't know. Maybe I will give it a shot and see if I make it alive. I will return and report.
      If we never hear from you again, then I will retract my former statement.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        No. 13 Mike's way FTW.
        That's what I got, and got it the Mike way, or something like that.

Comment

• This isn't Salt Lake but I'm too lazy to find another thread: I went to a Chili's in New Delhi today. Had a lamb-burger. It wasn't bad - a little on the lean/dry side, but overall not bad for a country that doesn't serve beef.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
            This isn't Salt Lake but I'm too lazy to find another thread: I went to a Chili's in New Delhi today. Had a lamb-burger. It wasn't bad - a little on the lean/dry side, but overall not bad for a country that doesn't serve beef.
            Does Chili's serve Vindaloo in India?
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

This isn't Salt Lake but I'm too lazy to find another thread: I went to a Chili's in New Delhi today. Had a lamb-burger. It wasn't bad - a little on the lean/dry side, but overall not bad for a country that doesn't serve beef.
              What do they call the Quarter Pounder in New Delhi?
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                Royale With Cheese
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Not to be critical but I am curious why you would ever go to a chilis in New Dehli?
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    Not to be critical but I am curious why you would ever go to a chilis in New Dehli?
                    Two reasons:

1. I like Indian food but not for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every single day. Sometimes one needs a break.
                    2. I was tired/lazy and it was near the hotel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      No idea, but the Big Mac is a Maharaja Mac

Comment

Does Chili's serve Vindaloo in India?
                        Nope. The menu is pretty much the same as in the US with the exception of removing all beef from the menu. They also highlight the veg and non-veg items in different colors so people can make sure they don't choose the wrong thing.

Comment

No. 13 Mike's way FTW.
                          not sure of the number, but the big kahuna cheese steak is the only way to go there.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            not sure of the number, but the big kahuna cheese steak is the only way to go there.
                            That was the other sandwich my buddy recommended.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                              Big Kahuna does make a tasty burger.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Big Kahuna does make a tasty burger.
                                Especially when you wash it down with a Sprite!

Comment

Working...
                                X