Secret likes in music

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RC Vikings
    Known Heterosexual
    • Nov 2008
    • 8789

    #1

    Secret likes in music

    So lets say Creekster needs a ride to church and he calls you up for a ride. When he got in the car what song would you be embarrassed to be playing and would even turn it off even though if you were alone you would play it loud and perhaps sing along. Mine would be "Ordinary World" by Duran Duran.
  • Donuthole
    Official Outgayer
    • Nov 2008
    • 25268

    #2
    If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

    There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37987

      #3
      Bread Anthology.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        Are you asking what songs we like that we think Creekster would not like? Or just what songs do we like that we don't want anyone else to know we like?
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Indy Coug
          Heartless Bastard
          • Dec 2008
          • 18747

          #5
          Earth Wind & Fire
          Everything in life is an approximation.

          http://twitter.com/CougarStats

          Comment

          • creekster
            It is NOT a monkey!
            • Nov 2008
            • 22661

            #6
            I got in my truck this morning and Mika, Life in Cartoon Motion was playing on the CD player. I embarrassed myslef becasue I liked it.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

            Comment

            • Teenage Dirtbag
              Since 1971
              • Nov 2008
              • 1096

              #7
              "Monkey" by George Michael

              Comment

              • MarkGrace
                Grooveshark dick tease
                • Dec 2008
                • 31546

                #8
                Originally posted by Teenage Dirtbag View Post
                "Monkey" by George Michael
                The singer-songwriter?
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                Comment

                • RC Vikings
                  Known Heterosexual
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 8789

                  #9
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  Are you asking what songs we like that we think Creekster would not like? Or just what songs do we like that we don't want anyone else to know we like?
                  What do you like that you don't want anybody else to know.

                  Comment

                  • beelzebabette
                    Golf & Cubs Disrespecter
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 2907

                    #10
                    Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    I got in my truck this morning and Mika, Life in Cartoon Motion was playing on the CD player. I embarrassed myslef becasue I liked it.
                    I wouldn't have to turn off "Happy Ending (the song)?" My list is now empty.

                    Comment

                    • creekster
                      It is NOT a monkey!
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22661

                      #11
                      Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
                      I wouldn't have to turn off "Happy Ending (the song)?" My list is now empty.
                      Funny you mention that one. I am in the process of doing an arangement of it for my daughter's madrigal group. It is actually a pretty good song (did I just say that about Mika?)
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                      Comment

                      • SteelBlue
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 8189

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Teenage Dirtbag View Post
                        "Monkey" by George Michael
                        I liked the album "Older" that he put out after he came out of the closet.

                        Comment

                        • RC Vikings
                          Known Heterosexual
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 8789

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Teenage Dirtbag View Post
                          "Monkey" by George Michael
                          His "Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 1" isn't bad.

                          Comment

                          • beelzebabette
                            Golf & Cubs Disrespecter
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 2907

                            #14
                            Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            Funny you mention that one. I am in the process of doing an arangement of it for my daughter's madrigal group. It is actually a pretty good song (did I just say that about Mika?)
                            Crazy talk! Did you see that episode of Gossip Girl too?

                            EDIT: Oh wait, that was a Fergie song.

                            Comment

                            • Color Me Badd Fan
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 12519

                              #15
                              Songs I never turn off if they come on the radio that would qualify for this discussion:

                              1. Sister Christian- Night Ranger
                              2. Take Me Home Tonight- Eddie Money
                              3. My Woman from Tokyo- Deep Purple
                              4. Joey- Concrete Blonde
                              5. Africa- Toto
                              6. Lips Like Sugar- Echo and the Bunnymen
                              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                              Comment

                              Working...