Intriguing Actors

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Walter Sobchak
    Adventurer
    • Oct 2009
    • 3815

    #31
    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    Don't judge Salma Hayek's acting by her looks. She can act; it's not her fault she's the Platonic ideal of feminine sex appeal.
    She is going to kill it in Rogen's "Sausage Party" movie. Can't wait.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

    Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

    Comment

    • byu71
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22070

      #32
      Barbara Hale

      Comment

      • frank ryan
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 12370

        #33
        Chris Cooper
        Brendan Gleeson
        Joaquin Phoenix
        Tilda Swinton
        Kirsten Dunst

        Comment

        • Armenag
          Arbiter
          • Jun 2012
          • 292

          #34
          Brendan Gleeson
          Ricardo Darin
          Brit Marling
          Colm Meaney
          Casey Affleck
          Tilda Swinton
          Mads Mikkelsen
          Liam Cunningham
          Michael Sheen
          Rooney Mara
          Ricky Jay
          Rufus Sewell
          Jean Reno
          Eddie Marsan
          Lance Reddick

          Comment

          • Katy Lied
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 9435

            #35
            I agree 100% with Frank Ryan-- just forgot about them.

            Comment

            • Art Vandelay
              Striving for mediocrity
              • Jul 2009
              • 10516

              #36
              Jason Statham- not intriguing, more of a guilty pleasure. His movies are what they are, and I like the heck out of them.
              Drew Barrymore
              Timothy Oliphant
              Margo Martindale

              Comment

              • old_gregg
                scaly man fish
                • Nov 2009
                • 16915

                #37
                kevin james
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                Comment

                • Non Sequitur
                  Where did I put my bodkin
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 5773

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                  Jason Statham- not intriguing, more of a guilty pleasure. His movies are what they are, and I like the heck out of them.
                  Drew Barrymore
                  Timothy Oliphant
                  Margo Martindale
                  Like me, I'm guessing you're a fan of both Justified and Guy Ritchie.
                  "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

                  Comment

                  • Art Vandelay
                    Striving for mediocrity
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 10516

                    #39
                    Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                    Like me, I'm guessing you're a fan of both Justified and Guy Ritchie.
                    Yes, and mostly yes

                    Comment

                    • Walter Sobchak
                      Adventurer
                      • Oct 2009
                      • 3815

                      #40
                      Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                      Yes, and mostly yes
                      I forget... did Guy Ritchie direct one of the Charlie's Angels films?
                      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

                      Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

                      Comment

                      • Art Vandelay
                        Striving for mediocrity
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 10516

                        #41
                        Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                        I forget... did Guy Ritchie direct one of the Charlie's Angels films?
                        There was more than 1?!?

                        Comment

                        • Paperback Writer
                          Signature won a Pulitzer
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 5211

                          #42
                          Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                          I forget... did Guy Ritchie direct one of the Charlie's Angels films?
                          Not that I know of. Ritchie did direct the Sherlock Holmes films with Downey Jr./Law. I enjoy watching Snatch and RockNRolla.
                          “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                          "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

                          Comment

                          • I.J. Reilly
                            Nobody's Fool
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 2949

                            #43
                            Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                            Jason Statham- not intriguing, more of a guilty pleasure. His movies are what they are, and I like the heck out of them.
                            Drew Barrymore
                            Timothy Oliphant
                            Margo Martindale
                            Don't you mean beloved character actress Margo Martindale?

                            And you must like Justified, as well.

                            Comment

                            • Walter Sobchak
                              Adventurer
                              • Oct 2009
                              • 3815

                              #44
                              Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                              There was more than 1?!?
                              Dude, you listed Drew Barrymore. You tell me.
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

                              Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #45
                                Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                                Dude, you listed Drew Barrymore. You tell me.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...