Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Flystripper
    Degenerate Gambler
    • Nov 2008
    • 14089

    #361
    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    I loved Sneaky Pete until the ending that seemed to only happen how it did to force a season 2. I’ll watch, but with lowered expectations.
    the very end (like the last 5 mins) of SP was bad.... Season 2 did seem forced, but if the writing is close then the quality of the actors will carry it.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

    Comment

    • old_gregg
      scaly man fish
      • Nov 2009
      • 16915

      #362
      also, the grand tour review of that huracan performante is great. their serious car reviews are still unbeatable (except maybe by chris harris).
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

      Comment

      • MartyFunkhouser
        Disciple of RNGesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 18747

        #363
        I'm too lazy to look back through the thread or even search the thread.

        I really enjoyed the Big Sick which is currently streaming on Amazon.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

        Comment

        • old_gregg
          scaly man fish
          • Nov 2009
          • 16915

          #364
          Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
          I'm too lazy to look back through the thread or even search the thread.

          I really enjoyed the Big Sick which is currently streaming on Amazon.
          yes it’s very good. ray romano was great.
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

          Comment

          • dabrockster
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2009
            • 10947

            #365
            The Big Sick was good. Holly Hunter and Ray Romano are great.

            So awkward that it is funny.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69686

              #366
              We recently watched Captain Fantastic. On the one hand, it was a touching drama about a family coming to terms with a death. But holy cow, it was pretentious in parts. Worth a watch, but get ready to groan at times.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • Commando
                Explosivo
                • Feb 2009
                • 20748

                #367
                I've been watching the Indiana Jones series that are on Prime now. They're all pretty great, campy movies. When you watch them all in a row you realize the criticism about Crystal Skull being 'unrealistic' is pretty funny.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                Comment

                • Pelado
                  Bald not naked
                  • Sep 2010
                  • 21139

                  #368
                  Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                  Am I the only one who watches The Grand Tour?
                  I liked the season finale in which they solved world hunger.

                  Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #369
                    Zach Morris is Trash! OMGeeee! This was so awesome. I know we used to have a few SBTBers here. Highly recommend.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    • Pelado
                      Bald not naked
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 21139

                      #370
                      Idaho the Movie - fantastic film about the natural wonders of the Gem State.

                      One of the things I learned from the film is that Idaho has more whitewater miles of river than any other of the 48 contiguous states.

                      Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

                      Comment

                      • Scott R Nelson
                        UofU/BYU mixed marriage
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 1508

                        #371
                        Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                        Idaho the Movie - fantastic film about the natural wonders of the Gem State.

                        One of the things I learned from the film is that Idaho has more whitewater miles of river than any other of the 48 contiguous states.
                        The Payette River has to be class 5 in the spring. It really rips through there.

                        I would love to watch it, but when I search on Netflix for anything with "Idaho" in the name, I don't see it.

                        Comment

                        • Donuthole
                          Official Outgayer
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 25266

                          #372
                          Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
                          The Payette River has to be class 5 in the spring. It really rips through there.

                          I would love to watch it, but when I search on Netflix for anything with "Idaho" in the name, I don't see it.
                          facepalm.JPG
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                          Comment

                          • falafel
                            loves to talk on things
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 37974

                            #373
                            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            Zach Morris is Trash! OMGeeee! This was so awesome. I know we used to have a few SBTBers here. Highly recommend.
                            Watched them all this morning. Man, Zach Morris is TRAAAAAAASH!
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                            Dig your own grave, and save!

                            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • Scott R Nelson
                              UofU/BYU mixed marriage
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 1508

                              #374
                              Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              [ATTACH]8683[/ATTACH]
                              What am I doing subscribed to the Amazon Instant Video thread? Don't know how that happened. Sorry about that. Duh.

                              Comment

                              • Walter Sobchak
                                Adventurer
                                • Oct 2009
                                • 3815

                                #375
                                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                We recently watched Captain Fantastic. On the one hand, it was a touching drama about a family coming to terms with a death. But holy cow, it was pretentious in parts. Worth a watch, but get ready to groan at times.
                                Did you groan for full frontal Viggo?

                                And remember, this is for posterity, so... be honest.
                                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

                                Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

                                Comment

                                Working...