Naked and Afraid

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #46
    Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
    Didn't she say something like it was the men's responsibility to find the food and her responsibility was to do the dishes after. That's pretty easy when you don't have a dish.
    Yes. And then was talking about how her husband is such a better hunter. And then she threw that big ass log on the fire that wasn't burning and the guy got upset and she responds with some I'm a Georgia girl and we do bonfires. She made me wish she had appendicitis at the end.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Donuthole
      Official Outgayer
      • Nov 2008
      • 25266

      #47
      Originally posted by Surfah View Post
      That location was also one of the least hostile yet. So disappointing.
      They had a awesome location which was protected on three sides and constantly cooled by the nearby waterfall. Also, little to no problems with bugs, snakes, or other pests (though I suspect the guy got malaria from a mosquito?). It ended up being a pretty boring episode.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

      There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #48
        Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        They had a awesome location which was protected on three sides and constantly cooled by the nearby waterfall. Also, little to no problems with bugs, snakes, or other pests (though I suspect the guy got malaria from a mosquito?). It ended up being a pretty boring episode.
        Yeah, I also felt like they played up that threat of flash flood way too much in that episode because it was so boring. But looking at the area around them it didn't seem like much of a threat given the vegetation.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • cougjunkie
          *Banned*
          • Nov 2008
          • 23223

          #49
          Originally posted by Surfah View Post
          Yeah, I also felt like they played up that threat of flash flood way too much in that episode because it was so boring. But looking at the area around them it didn't seem like much of a threat given the vegetation.
          Did you watch the after show? The flood was real. The tv crews couldn't get to them for 2 days. They were on their own.

          Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
          *Banned*

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #50
            Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            Did you watch the after show? The flood was real. The tv crews couldn't get to them for 2 days. They were on their own.

            Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
            I didn't.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • RC Vikings
              Known Heterosexual
              • Nov 2008
              • 8789

              #51
              Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              They had a awesome location which was protected on three sides and constantly cooled by the nearby waterfall. Also, little to no problems with bugs, snakes, or other pests (though I suspect the guy got malaria from a mosquito?). It ended up being a pretty boring episode.
              At least the girl didn't have a huge ass so the episode did that have going for it.

              Comment

              • BigFatMeanie
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 7113

                #52
                Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                Did you watch the after show? The flood was real. The tv crews couldn't get to them for 2 days. They were on their own.

                Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
                In the teaser clips for the after show, I could see only the witch sitting on the couch. Did the guy make an appearance on the after show at all?

                Comment

                • Donuthole
                  Official Outgayer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 25266

                  #53
                  I watched the first 2 eps of the new season last night. Pretty bland episodes, really. I was both impressed and disappointed with the kid from Utah. I've decided that the editing of the show must go something like this: are they having extreme difficulty with shelter/fire/food? If yes, focus on that. If no, focus on any minor drama that could be edited into something more major.

                  Mrs. D noticed that both of the girls in these episodes were more attractive than most of the women in the first season, and wondered if the producers aren't being a little more choosy now that they have a bigger pool of applicants. I think she's probably right.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                  There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                  Comment

                  • Surfah
                    Where's Wallace?
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 33726

                    #54
                    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    I watched the first 2 eps of the new season last night. Pretty bland episodes, really. I was both impressed and disappointed with the kid from Utah. I've decided that the editing of the show must go something like this: are they having extreme difficulty with shelter/fire/food? If yes, focus on that. If no, focus on any minor drama that could be edited into something more major.

                    Mrs. D noticed that both of the girls in these episodes were more attractive than most of the women in the first season, and wondered if the producers aren't being a little more choosy now that they have a bigger pool of applicants. I think she's probably right.
                    I liked the mom from the first episode. She was nice.

                    I liked that pairing quite a bit actually. The SLC guy was very impressive with his knowledge of the animals, rabies and skinning that animal with a tomahawk and stripping the sinews out. He had the highest starting PSR I think I have seen.

                    Sunday's episode with that redneck from Florida just pissed me off. The girl kicked ass and he was just an idiot pouting because of traditional roles. What a douche. I told Gidget that I hope a shark eats him. When he stepped on that urchin I got my hopes up. Also, that episode was weak as far as locale went. Fresh water, coconuts in abundance and all the garbage to take advantage of. And why weren't they eating sea urchin every night?
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • myboynoah
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 21719

                      #55
                      Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                      I liked the mom from the first episode. She was nice.

                      I liked that pairing quite a bit actually. The SLC guy was very impressive with his knowledge of the animals, rabies and skinning that animal with a tomahawk and stripping the sinews out. He had the highest starting PSR I think I have seen.

                      Sunday's episode with that redneck from Florida just pissed me off. The girl kicked ass and he was just an idiot pouting because of traditional roles. What a douche. I told Gidget that I hope a shark eats him. When he stepped on that urchin I got my hopes up. Also, that episode was weak as far as locale went. Fresh water, coconuts in abundance and all the garbage to take advantage of. And why weren't they eating sea urchin every night?
                      No shoyu and wasabi?
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                      For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                      Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                      Comment

                      • Surfah
                        Where's Wallace?
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 33726

                        #56
                        Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                        No shoyu and wasabi?
                        No but they had an uni buffet if they wanted it. I had recorded the episode. It was the first time I wanted to watch the aftershow to see why they didn't eat any.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • ewth8tr
                          Reverend of Irreverence
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 2347

                          #57
                          Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

                          Mrs. D noticed that both of the girls in these episodes were more attractive than most of the women in the first season, and wondered if the producers aren't being a little more choosy now that they have a bigger pool of applicants. I think she's probably right.
                          They weren't as choosy for tonight's episode.
                          "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #58
                            When all of you perverts are done watching this show and reading playboy for the articles, there is a new show about dating while naked.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • RC Vikings
                              Known Heterosexual
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 8789

                              #59
                              Dominica was perhaps the easiest location they have used and yet the girl tapped out fairly early. They had water, bananas, coconuts, plenty of material for a shelter, no bugs and crabs on the beach. They had a tough time starting a fire but the guy was finally able to get that going. I keep waiting for someone to kill a pig or load up on some seafood and it turns into more of a vacation on a tropical island with a naked women than three weeks of hell.

                              Comment

                              • Donuthole
                                Official Outgayer
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 25266

                                #60
                                Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                                Dominica was perhaps the easiest location they have used and yet the girl tapped out fairly early. They had water, bananas, coconuts, plenty of material for a shelter, no bugs and crabs on the beach. They had a tough time starting a fire but the guy was finally able to get that going. I keep waiting for someone to kill a pig or load up on some seafood and it turns into more of a vacation on a tropical island with a naked women than three weeks of hell.
                                I haven't watched the most recent ep, but the ep where they made a shelter and then tried to sleep in a cave (Panama, maybe?) made it seem like they had gone days and days without food. However, one camera angle showed a bunch of green bananas lying on the ground that were never mentioned. As with any "reality" show, there is an awful lot of editing going on to create the appearance of drama.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                                There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                                Comment

                                Working...