Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    Six breasts? That makes no sense since they only have 2 hands
    Sometimes, sexual dimorphism leads to non-utilitarian evolution. Also, given the shape of their teeth, perhaps the teats need time to heal in between nursing sessions. Also, motor-boating six breasts would be heaven.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• When does Chewbacca die? I like Star Wars but I am no fanboy and certainly do know the ins and outs of the Star Wars universe, but I have a friend who was upset at the trailer because she said Chewbacca died by the time of Episode 7.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        When does Chewbacca die? I like Star Wars but I am no fanboy and certainly do know the ins and outs of the Star Wars universe, but I have a friend who was upset at the trailer because she said Chewbacca died by the time of Episode 7.
        Your friend is not up on current events. All that extracurricular "Expanded Universe" stuff is not canon. The movies, The Clone Wars, Rebels, and the comics/novels being released starting this year are canon. The old Expanded Universe novels and stories are now being called "Star Wars Legends" or something like that.
        Last edited by Commando; 04-17-2015, 01:45 PM.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Your friend is not up on current events. All that extracurricular "Expanded Universe" stuff is not canon. The movies, The Clone Wars, Rebels, and the comics/novels being released starting this year are canon. The old Expanded Universe novels and stories are now being called "Star Wars Legends" or something like that.
          So weird that some lucky lady hasn't snatched you up yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            Is that your real picture? Are you really from Ohio? Are you a BYU fan??? I have so many questions and am so interested in you as a person!
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
              My kids had an old nintendo game called Rogue Squadron. And I know there was a series of Star Wars books revolving around Rogue Squadron - I have a friend who is a serious Star Wars geek and owns them all. Wonder how much, if anything, the movie has to do with that. I think the setting of the series is after Return of the Jedi - so it kind of fits the timelines.
              Originally posted by Official Summary of Star Wars: Rogue One
              A rogue band of resistance fighters unite for a daring mission to steal the Death Star plans and bring a new hope to the galaxy.
              Supposedly it is going to be "realistic" type of ground level war movie in the tenor of Saving Private Ryan or Zero Ground Thirty, with a palpable lack of the Force or Jedi.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                YO may be an a**hole, with no appreciable talent or skills, but he is funny at least twice a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                  YO may be an a**hole, with no appreciable talent or skills, but he is funny at least twice a year.
                  Oh was he making a joke? I just thought he was saying I was an unsalvageable piece of shit because I like Star Wars. Fair enough, in any case.

Comment

Oh was he making a joke? I just thought he was saying I was an unsalvageable piece of shit because I like Star Wars. Fair enough, in any case.
                    If I were a woman, I'd date you.
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      If I were a woman, I'd date you.
                      You don't know how bad it is, man; I mean- I did go to Celebration 2015 and everything!

Comment

You don't know how bad it is, man; I mean- I did go to Celebration 2015 and everything!
                        And you didn't pick up any chicks in the cantina?

Attached Files

Comment

• No, but I did bone a Twil'lek in the Rancor S&M Dungeon.

Comment

• If it makes you feel any better, Commando, I laughed at YO's response, but I felt bad afterwards.
                            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                              If it makes you feel any better, Commando, I laughed at YO's response, but I felt bad afterwards.
                              That's ok. Yes he made a funny joke at my expense, but I seriously have no idea what kind of pain he might be going through. He could be divorced and paying a ton in child support or trapped in a loveless marriage or a terrible job or something.

Comment

That's ok. Yes he made a funny joke at my expense, but I seriously have no idea what kind of pain he might be going through. He could be divorced and paying a ton in child support or trapped in a loveless marriage or a terrible job or something.
                                Or stuck in Dayton.

Comment

Working...
                                X