50/50

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OhioBlue
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 1129

    #31
    Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    I just always roll my eyes at these types of comments.
    Then you don't want to hear what I think about the ethics of the therapist in this movie, nor how much I laugh when in the media therapy is still portrayed as coming in and laying down on a couch.

    For the record, I loved the movie.

    Comment

    • MarkGrace
      Grooveshark dick tease
      • Dec 2008
      • 31546

      #32
      Originally posted by OhioBlue View Post
      Then you don't want to hear what I think about the ethics of the therapist in this movie, nor how much I laugh when in the media therapy is still portrayed as coming in and laying down on a couch.

      For the record, I loved the movie.
      No, I do not!

      Actually, I have a friend who is a therapist, and when we talked about the movie, I said "I don't even want to hear it!" as he tends to get all uptight about media portrayals of his profession as well. He said, "what do you mean? I actually reallly liked it." Kind of surprised me.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

      Comment

      Working...