The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Commando
    Explosivo
    • Feb 2009
    • 20748

    #766
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Just for the record, you're posting a recommendation for a documentary you've never watched?
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    He once recommended a tattoo video that he hadn't watched!!!

    Anyway, that is his story and he is sticking to it.
    I think this is an attempt to retroactively establish a pattern of behavior in case somebody brought that up ^ again.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

    Comment

    • Shaka
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 10449

      #767
      I ditched Netflix for Hulu and HBO Now. The second season of Narcos is going to make me resubscribe.

      Comment

      • Donuthole
        Official Outgayer
        • Nov 2008
        • 25266

        #768
        Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        Thanks for stating the obvious Einstein..

        It wasn't a statement, it was a question.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

        Comment

        • falafel
          loves to talk on things
          • Mar 2009
          • 37975

          #769
          Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          It wasn't a statement, it was a question.
          Is this a recommendation thread? I thought it was an informational thread.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

          Dig your own grave, and save!

          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • dabrockster
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2009
            • 10947

            #770
            Originally posted by Shaka View Post
            I ditched Netflix for Hulu and HBO Now. The second season of Narcos is going to make me resubscribe.
            On episode 3.. Love this show!!

            Already seen a trailer for Season 3 coming I. 2017!!


            JL al etc. I will never hear the end of tattoogate.. So be it. Sigh..


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment

            • Donuthole
              Official Outgayer
              • Nov 2008
              • 25266

              #771
              Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Is this a recommendation thread? I thought it was an informational thread.
              Why are you asking me? db is the one who made the recommendation.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

              There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

              Comment

              • falafel
                loves to talk on things
                • Mar 2009
                • 37975

                #772
                Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                Why are you asking me? db is the one who made the recommendation.
                I'm not even sure its a recommendation.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                Dig your own grave, and save!

                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • Donuthole
                  Official Outgayer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 25266

                  #773
                  Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  I'm not even sure its a recommendation.
                  Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                  it looks to be one to watch..
                  It is.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                  There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                  Comment

                  • dabrockster
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 10947

                    #774
                    People have posted shows that are up and coming ones that they have watched.

                    I thought this thread was all things Netflix.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment

                    • Commando
                      Explosivo
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 20748

                      #775
                      Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                      People have posted shows that are up and coming ones that they have watched.

                      I thought this thread was all things Netflix.
                      It is.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                      Comment

                      • Applejack
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 3813

                        #776
                        There's a new show about drug cartels called "The Narcos." Looks pretty good.

                        Comment

                        • MartyFunkhouser
                          Disciple of RNGesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 18747

                          #777
                          -----------------------
                          Last edited by MartyFunkhouser; 09-13-2016, 08:53 AM.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

                          Comment

                          • falafel
                            loves to talk on things
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 37975

                            #778
                            Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                            There's a new show about drug cartels called "The Narcos." Looks pretty good.
                            Looks like one to watch.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                            Dig your own grave, and save!

                            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • Color Me Badd Fan
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 12519

                              #779
                              Damn, the Carrillo character on Narcos is ruthless.
                              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                              Comment

                              • Color Me Badd Fan
                                Senior Member
                                • Jan 2009
                                • 12519

                                #780
                                The woman playing Pablo's mom looks like Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie.

                                The guy playing Pablo is a great actor. He's a Brazilian guy who's been in some pretty decent films out of Brazil.
                                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                                Comment

                                Working...