Every other streaming service has its own thread. Streaming on Apple TV+

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BigPiney
    Huge Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 12365

    #391
    Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
    Widow's Bay won like a million (14) Emmy's last night.
    If I ever get time to watch TV, I will watch this.

    Comment

    • Pelado
      Bald not naked
      • Sep 2010
      • 21139

      #392
      Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
      Widow's Bay won like a million (14) Emmy's last night.
      My wife and I started watching it a few weeks ago but she was getting a bit bored.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

      Comment

      • falafel
        loves to talk on things
        • Mar 2009
        • 37979

        #393
        Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
        Widow's Bay won like a million (14) Emmy's last night.
        a "horror comedy". I wonder how much comedy.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

        Dig your own grave, and save!

        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • bluegoose
          7th round draft pick
          • Nov 2008
          • 4121

          #394
          Originally posted by falafel View Post

          a "horror comedy". I wonder how much comedy.
          Have you watched it yet? That's actually a pretty good description. Its a weird dynamic that actually works pretty well. Some hilarious parts; some super creepy scenes.

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 37979

            #395
            Originally posted by bluegoose View Post

            Have you watched it yet? That's actually a pretty good description. Its a weird dynamic that actually works pretty well. Some hilarious parts; some super creepy scenes.
            No I haven't. I might have to watch it alone. Don't think the little lady will be interested.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • dabrockster
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2009
              • 10947

              #396
              New season of Slow Horses has dropped!!!!!

              Comment

              • dabrockster
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2009
                • 10947

                #397
                Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

                If I ever get time to watch TV, I will watch this.
                Lead guy is the same dude from “The Americans”. Amazing actor.

                Comment

                • SteelBlue
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 8189

                  #398
                  Originally posted by falafel View Post

                  a "horror comedy". I wonder how much comedy.
                  A ton.

                  Comment

                  Working...