The Ke$ha Confession thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #1

    The Ke$ha Confession thread

    I know I need help. Someone please help me.

    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic
  • Colly Wolly
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 1824

    #2
    The first step is admitting you have a problem. I like Blah blah blah and tik tok. There. I did it.

    Comment

    • CardiacCoug
      вот так штука
      • Nov 2008
      • 11013

      #3
      I like Tik Tok. Catchy song.

      I thought her SNL performance was lame and bizarre. What was with the nerdy astronaut suits? Didn't really seem to go with the lyrics.

      Comment

      • LiveCoug
        LA Ute loves me
        • Nov 2008
        • 18488

        #4
        I don't know what any of this means, but I'm here for all of you !

        Comment

        • creekster
          It is NOT a monkey!
          • Nov 2008
          • 22661

          #5
          Link?
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

          Comment

          • CardiacCoug
            вот так штука
            • Nov 2008
            • 11013

            #6
            Originally posted by creekster View Post
            Link?
            [YOUTUBE]vP_nlrfxpfM[/YOUTUBE]

            Comment

            • Babs
              Not a Lawyer
              • Nov 2008
              • 17128

              #7
              It's okay, Triplet. Flash loves Kesha, too.

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #8
                [ame="http://www.hulu.com/watch/143266/saturday-night-live-keha-your-love-is-my-drug"]Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Ke$Ha: "Your Love Is My Drug"@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/Nn89ST3BQyg2IaBvHN4Pxg@@AMEPARAM@@Nn89ST3BQyg2IaBv HN4Pxg[/ame]
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • USUC
                  Chronic Poseur
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 8795

                  #9
                  At first reading of this thread I thought maybe Ke$ha had confessed to something, like that she was had an eating disorder, or a drug addiction, or maybe that she had started dating Lindsey Lohan.

                  I promised myself after my "Robyn" experiment in the late 1990s that I would never let my guard down for another blond pop starlet (Shakira sporting blond hair is exempt).
                  Last edited by USUC; 04-20-2010, 07:33 PM.

                  Comment

                  • il Padrino Ute
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 19161

                    #10
                    Question: Am I really missing out by not listening to music written after '88?

                    Answer: Apparently not.
                    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                    Comment

                    • Slim
                      Straight Out the Trailer
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 1007

                      #11
                      oh oh wa OH!

                      Comment

                      • New Mexican Disaster
                        Suomalainen
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 4549

                        #12
                        The first time I heard Tik Tok I laughed so hard I just about shit myself but it is catchy. I have not heard her other music.

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #13
                          Britney? Yes. Gaga? Yes. Ke$ha? No. She's awful.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • Colly Wolly
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 1824

                            #14
                            Holy crap. I change my mind. That is.... I can't even find the right word.

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #15
                              Of course she is awful.

                              I am asking for help.

                              You folks probably go to an intervention and say, "you know, I am of the opinion that drugs are harmful for you."
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...