• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now THIS!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
      Now THIS!?!?
      Anyone else doing "I am an FBI agent!" is just clowning the clown.
      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Now THIS!?!?
        That looks really terrible. But Point Break is from the 90s and it was directed by Kathryn Bigelow.

These movie directors just can't help themselves with the CGI bullshit. Who sits there and is impressed by some obviously computer generated scene like the one where the guy is outrunning the rockslide on the motorcycle?

The Mr. Plinkett reviews of the Star Wars prequels mock George Lucas mercilessly on this point.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
          Anyone else doing "I am an FBI agent!" is just clowning the clown.
          Now THIS!?!?
          I'm still seeing it
          "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

There are so many, but I have great memories watching the first Batman with Michael Keaton, Ghostbusters, Back to the Future, Star Trek IV, and The Empire Strikes Back in the theater.
            We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Watched Point Break the other night (Still on my DVR list to watch forever)..

Saw the trailer and puked.. Dumbasses...

Nothing can replace that brilliant movie combination of Keanue Reeves and Gary Busey!!

Comment

My 16 year-old son saw Farris Bueller's Day Off for the first time this past weekend. Loved it.

I haven't seen it in a while, but I think I'm going to need to quote Charlie Sheen for a lesson I'm doing Sunday.

Comment

I'm geeked to see both Vacation and Point Break.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                    I'm geeked to see both Vacation and Point Break.
                    Just wished they could have got Anthony Michael Hall to play Russ again.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Epitome of 80s movies, dropped on youtube today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Comment

Originally posted by Armenag View Post
                        Epitome of 80s movies, dropped on youtube today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg
                        Ha, I was just about to post this.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Die Hard is 30 years old today. This both excites and confuses me. I would have bet my life that it was a Christmas (or at least Thanksgiving) release. DH and Terminator 1&2 are the only action movies from the 80s that i will re-watch, no matter what I have going on, when I see them on cable.

Comment

Die Hard is 30 years old today. This both excites and confuses me. I would have bet my life that it was a Christmas (or at least Thanksgiving) release. DH and Terminator 1&2 are the only action movies from the 80s that i will re-watch, no matter what I have going on, when I see them on cable.
                            just looked it up. said the release date was July 15, 1988.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                              just looked it up. said the release date was July 15, 1988.
                              Certainly not the first time that AV's offering is severely premature, and surely won't be the last, either.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                Certainly not the first time that AV's offering is severely premature, and surely won't be the last, either.
                                apparently the premiere was July 12. but release date was the 15th. so maybe he's partially correct.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X