Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    Delete..

Guessing my attempt to manually enter it did not work..

Removing..
    That was my fault. I gave you the wrong info, as I was at the gym and on my phone and couldn't remember the exact order to manually enter the tags.

For future reference:

[...SPOILER] hidden text [/SPOILER...]

You just remove the ... from the brackets above and it should work from tapatalk.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• No worries. I should know how to do this. Thanks for the info.

Will give it another try here..

[SPOILER] I enjoyed the first one more than this one. The name itself is not fitting for what this movie is about. It is no longer about Fantastic Beasts but more about Scamander’s task. I found it to be rather dark in comparison to the first one. It wasn’t a gradual progression as we saw in the Harry Potter movies.

My main beef was it felt like it crammed a lot into this movie that left things unanswered. They could have developed some of the characters over multiple movies similar to the Harry Potter series. There is too much information with little growth or details of the many characters.. Scamander felt like a stranger again. I would like to have seen how the relationship of Dumbledore and Grindelwald began. They touched on this but not enough..

The quick turning of Queenie and her sister being unmoved by all of this left a hole in a big part of the story from two characters from the original one..

The Bond thing between Dumbledore and Grindewald did not bother me. Rowling has publicly stated Dumbledore is gay so this was not a surprise. [/SPOILER]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• don't worry about it brockster. i say leave it up.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

No worries. I should know how to do this. Thanks for the info.

[SPOILER] I enjoyed the first one more than this one. The name itself is not fitting for what this movie is about. It is no longer about Fantastic Beasts but more about Scamander’s task. I found it to be rather dark in comparison to the first one. It wasn’t a gradual progression as we saw in the Harry Potter movies.

My main beef was it felt like it crammed a lot into this movie that left things unanswered. They could have developed some of the characters over multiple movies similar to the Harry Potter series. There is too much information with little growth or details of the many characters.. Scamander felt like a stranger again. I would like to have seen how the relationship of Dumbledore and Grindelwald began. They touched on this but not enough..

The quick turning of Queenie and her sister being unmoved by all of this left a hole in a big part of the story from two characters from the original one..

The Bond thing between Dumbledore and Grindewald did not bother me. Rowling has publicly stated Dumbledore is gay so this was not a surprise. [/SPOILER]

:willie: It worked!

Comment

No worries. I should know how to do this. Thanks for the info.

Spoiler for Fantastic Beasts 2:
            I enjoyed the first one more than this one. The name itself is not fitting for what this movie is about. It is no longer about Fantastic Beasts but more about Scamander’s task. I found it to be rather dark in comparison to the first one. It wasn’t a gradual progression as we saw in the Harry Potter movies.

The Bond thing between Dumbledore and Grindewald did not bother me. Rowling has publicly stated Dumbledore is gay so this was not a surprise.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

:willie: It worked!

The funny thing is, it worked on tapatalk, but not on the open forum. I think for it to work on all versions, it has to be like this: [...SPOILER=subject] hidden text here [/SPOILER...] There has to be that = in there for the forum version.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                Creed 2-- lots of fun. If you like Rocky movies, here's another one.
                Completely agree. My wife said "This movie was super predictable, and just like all the other ones" Which is exactly what makes it so great. It is what you would expect, they don't stray. Loved it.
                *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  The funny thing is, it worked on tapatalk, but not on the open forum. I think for it to work on all versions, it has to be like this: [...SPOILER=subject] hidden text here [/SPOILER...] There has to be that = in there for the forum version.
                  :facepalm:

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    Completely agree. My wife said "This movie was super predictable, and just like all the other ones" Which is exactly what makes it so great. It is what you would expect, they don't stray. Loved it.
                    You know which one it wasn't like? Crappy Rocky V. Stallone is killing it w this Creed series.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      A well-made film with a cliched storyline is still a well-made movie. It was really fun and skillfully done. It was fun seeing ole Dolph get to act a bit.

Comment

• I also recently saw Overloard and loved it. Horror is my favorite genre and this was engaging from the start. It's about soldiers who get deployed behind Nazi lines right before D-day and encounter some crazy shit. It was originally supposed to be part of the Cloverfield universe, but I'm glad it didn't happen.

Comment

You know which one it wasn't like? Crappy Rocky V. Stallone is killing it w this Creed series.
                          Is that the one where Rocky loses all his money?
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                            Is that the one where Rocky loses all his money?
                            And culminates in a street fight.

Comment

I didn't hate Rocky V. Tommy "The Machine" Gunn was a bad ass.
                              *Banned*

Comment

• The "last movie I saw" thread

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                                I didn't hate Rocky V. Tommy "The Machine" Gunn was a bad ass.
                                I don’t know who Tommy Gunn is, but Tommy Morrison was bad ass. I mean literally bad ass. You know, AIDS and everything.
                                Last edited by Donuthole; 11-28-2018, 09:54 AM.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X