• Show
Clear All

• Let's give this a try ... a link to the 45 frame time-lapse:

https://flic.kr/p/28UAsnG

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
      Let's give this a try ... a link to the 45 frame time-lapse:

https://flic.kr/p/28UAsnG
      That's pretty cool. I haven't explored this area of photography nearly as much as I should.

Comment

• Trip to Leavenworth. Hazy from the fires, and this wasn't a photography outing. A few shots I ended up with that I liked, but nothing so far that I really loved. Still working through 4 days worth.

Comment

• very nice photos. But surprising, S I always thought Leavenworth looked more like this:

maxresdefault.jpg
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post
            Trip to Leavenworth. Hazy from the fires, and this wasn't a photography outing. A few shots I ended up with that I liked, but nothing so far that I really loved. Still working through 4 days worth.

Really like the shapes of the clouds in this one.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• A few more, where I like the composition better. Should have gotten there even earlier in the morning, but the mattress had too strong a grip.

Comment

• Scorpions under UV flashlight:

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                  Scorpions under UV flashlight:

That's always cool to see. My grandkids in Arizona go out in their back yard a few times a year and catch them with tongs.

Comment

• Dropped my 3rd child off at BYU-I, which means a quick jaunt into Yellowstone. Will be posting a bit over the next few days.

Comment

Dropped my 3rd child off at BYU-I, which means a quick jaunt into Yellowstone. Will be posting a bit over the next few days.

The crow looks like I feel... beat, dusty, tired, and has seen better days. Yet the sun rises, and we do it all over again. I persevere even though I've been told by a druggie this week that I'm a waste of space, and should wander off.

Or something to that effect.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                        The crow looks like I feel... beat, dusty, tired, and has seen better days. Yet the sun rises, and we do it all over again. I persevere even though I've been told by a druggie this week that I'm a waste of space, and should wander off.

Or something to that effect.
                        Raven

Comment

Raven
                          How close were you for that shot?
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Probably 25 feet. It was with a rented 500mm f/4. I've really, really, got to figure out how to finance a purchase of either a 500 or 600 mm f/4 lens. I think I need a new job.

Comment

I think I need a new job.
                              Please consider photojournalism.

Comment

From when it was even a bit closer:

Comment

Working...
                                X