Random Picture Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #571
    Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
    I took my oldest to a party store to look for some decorations for a medieval-themed party. They had a bargain costume rack:

    [ATTACH]4653[/ATTACH]
    BUY THAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im serious i will take it.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • Joe Public
      8.1 YPC
      • Apr 2011
      • 8534

      #572
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      BUY THAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im serious i will take it.
      PM me if you really are serious about it, and we'll make arrangements.
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

      "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

      Comment

      • falafel
        loves to talk on things
        • Mar 2009
        • 38003

        #573
        I'll take the "Eight is Too Much" mask.

        Put it on DDD's tab.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

        Dig your own grave, and save!

        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • Donuthole
          Official Outgayer
          • Nov 2008
          • 25276

          #574
          3D desert mural hanging in the adjustment room at the office of a chiropractor I recently deposed:


          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

          Comment

          • thesaint258
            aka Benito Hazard
            • Jan 2009
            • 3005

            #575
            Working at a firm that has a cloud-based system offers great flexibility. I can pull up my desktop from anywhere and work at any time. When the system goes down, though, all of those advantages mean absolutely nothing. So much for the work I wanted to do today.
            Not that, sickos.

            Comment

            • Northwestcoug
              Cocked and Loaded
              • May 2011
              • 18039

              #576
              Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
              Working at a firm that has a cloud-based system offers great flexibility. I can pull up my desktop from anywhere and work at any time. When the system goes down, though, all of those advantages mean absolutely nothing. So much for the work I wanted to do today.
              Is there a random picture on that cloud that you wish to share in this thread?
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

              Comment

              • thesaint258
                aka Benito Hazard
                • Jan 2009
                • 3005

                #577
                Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                Is there a random picture on that cloud that you wish to share in this thread?
                I was reading fast and thought it was the random thought thread. Oh well.
                Not that, sickos.

                Comment

                • Dwight Schr-ute
                  Members Only
                  • May 2011
                  • 4917

                  #578
                  Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                  Is there a random picture on that cloud that you wish to share in this thread?
                  From what I've heard, this is a pretty good week for cloud based random pictures.
                  I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                  Comment

                  • Dwight Schr-ute
                    Members Only
                    • May 2011
                    • 4917

                    #579
                    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    3D desert mural hanging in the adjustment room at the office of a chiropractor I recently deposed:


                    This is awesome, but the palm tree has me questioning the accuracy of the mural.
                    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                    Comment

                    • thesaint258
                      aka Benito Hazard
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 3005

                      #580
                      Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                      From what I've heard, this is a pretty good week for cloud based random pictures.
                      I'm pretty sure my pictures aren't as exciting as those other pictures.
                      Not that, sickos.

                      Comment

                      • Northwestcoug
                        Cocked and Loaded
                        • May 2011
                        • 18039

                        #581
                        Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                        From what I've heard, this is a pretty good week for cloud based random pictures.
                        I haven't heard
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

                        Comment

                        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                          Time to camp
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26082

                          #582
                          Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          3D desert mural hanging in the adjustment room at the office of a chiropractor I recently deposed:


                          I had no idea Triplet was an artist. Gorgeous work!
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

                          Comment

                          • Dwight Schr-ute
                            Members Only
                            • May 2011
                            • 4917

                            #583
                            Falafel,

                            I'm not sure where you posted the original, but you'll be happy to see what popped up on my friend's FB feed a couple of days ago. (This was Tuesday before it started raining):

                            GMC.jpg
                            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                            Comment

                            • falafel
                              loves to talk on things
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 38003

                              #584
                              Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                              Falafel,

                              I'm not sure where you posted the original, but you'll be happy to see what popped up on my friend's FB feed a couple of days ago. (This was Tuesday before it started raining):

                              [ATTACH]4849[/ATTACH]
                              :clap:

                              I saw it while driving, so that's where I posted it. I'm guessing your friend saw it at a Segal Suites.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                              Dig your own grave, and save!

                              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • Dwight Schr-ute
                                Members Only
                                • May 2011
                                • 4917

                                #585
                                I was coming in from the field last week when these peacocks were crossing in front of me. Gotta love working in downtown Vegas. I had my 5d w/ EF100-400 1:4.5-5.6 sitting on the passengers seat, so I grabbed it and snapped this without even looking. I figured that was random enough. Despite the punography, I think it turned out pretty well for not even trying.

                                Stewart.jpg
                                I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                                Comment

                                Working...