Random Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Parrot Head
    Operation Hot Mother
    • Nov 2008
    • 2322

    #1006
    So where can we purchase one of those UT cheerleader outfits?
    I have nothing else to say at this time.

    Comment

    • thesaint258
      aka Benito Hazard
      • Jan 2009
      • 3005

      #1007
      Apparently, expecting judges (or their clerks) to actually read things anymore is unreasonable.
      Not that, sickos.

      Comment

      • RobinFinderson
        Banned
        • Nov 2008
        • 10548

        #1008
        I suppose every profession has a number of conversations that will be initiated by laypersons that are both inevitable, and almost unbearable. For example, I have a friend who is a writer in the film industry. I once said to him, "I have this idea for a show..." and just like that, I saw this look wash over his face, and I knew, this is one of those conversations for screen writers, runners, and other entertainment professional types.

        One such unbearable conversation for secondary education professionals -- throughout your career, you will find yourself discussing the challenges of young people's 'changing bodies.' Not to non-education laypersons -- teachers and administrators NEVER want to discuss puberty with you, so don't ever bring it up.

        Comment

        • Clark Addison
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 10303

          #1009
          If you are looking for stock bargain, Berkshire Hathaway dropped below $100,000 per share today! First time in about 2 years.

          Maybe I'll pick up a few shares.

          Comment

          • Parrot Head
            Operation Hot Mother
            • Nov 2008
            • 2322

            #1010
            Tuesday night, watching "Biggest Loser" with PAC, eating fancy cupcakes. Wow.

            Should I have posted this in the Confessions thread?
            I have nothing else to say at this time.

            Comment

            • Parrot Head
              Operation Hot Mother
              • Nov 2008
              • 2322

              #1011
              Originally posted by Parrot Head View Post
              Tuesday night, watching "Biggest Loser" with PAC, eating fancy cupcakes. Wow.

              Should I have posted this in the Confessions thread?
              Favorite quote of the night was from the 50/60-something obese guy (Johnny) talking about the last-chance workout with Anna Kournikova:

              "And I was there, sweat dripping onto the machines and Anna going, 'That's what I want! That's what I want!'"
              I have nothing else to say at this time.

              Comment

              • thesaint258
                aka Benito Hazard
                • Jan 2009
                • 3005

                #1012
                I'm working on a complaint today, and one of the allegations is that the company we're suing provides its top producers with decorative swords to commemorate their achievement. When I read this, my initial thought was, "We need decorative swords. Who doesn't want an office with a decorative sword?"
                Not that, sickos.

                Comment

                • TheBYUGuy
                  Friend of Rodin
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 1442

                  #1013
                  If it were possible to reach through the radio and punch someone in the face to make the world a better place, #1 on the list would be the guy who does the Joseph A. Bank ads.

                  The list has no #2.

                  It's too bad because I think JAB has some decent deals from time to time, but I can't ever go there because of the annoying voice on the radio.

                  Comment

                  • YOhio
                    Hipster Mode
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26165

                    #1014
                    Joel McHale on the time he was a walk-on scout teamer for the Huskies.

                    Comment

                    • thesaint258
                      aka Benito Hazard
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 3005

                      #1015
                      I hate migraines.
                      Not that, sickos.

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #1016
                        Why doesn't Wendy's provide mustard packets?
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • YOhio
                          Hipster Mode
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26165

                          #1017
                          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          Why doesn't Wendy's provide mustard packets?
                          They have always provided mustard packets upon my request. I always ask when I get a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger.

                          Comment

                          • Donuthole
                            Official Outgayer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 25266

                            #1018
                            Why get mustard packets when you can get honey mustard?
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                            There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                            Comment

                            • YOhio
                              Hipster Mode
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26165

                              #1019
                              Speaking of Wendy's, has anyone tried Dave's Hot-n-Juicy? It's like their traditional single/double cheeseburger with crinkle pickles, red onions and a buttered bun.

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #1020
                                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                They have always provided mustard packets upon my request. I always ask when I get a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger.
                                Why don't they put them out with the rest of the condiments?

                                Whenever I ask for mustard at Wendy's, they give it to me in a small cup.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...