Why Are You On CUF?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #16
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    [/ohbrother}
    I just wanted to go on record saying that IndyCoug is okay with me and I don't approve of efforts to run him off.

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #17
      Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
      Someone appears to be taking this too seriously. So I won't see any more Timsfriendmac (sp?) posts on CB then?

      In the future, don't be whipping out expressions like "putative primacy" in my threads. Thanks in advance.
      I only go to CB at the invitation of someone else. I never just go there.

      Wikipedia pays me to use words and things that people will have to go and look up. That's how I make ends meet.
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • byu71
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22070

        #18
        I am glad to participate on CB and CUF. I am glad to read TBS. I am glad to have all of you whereever you are.

        I participate because I am a dumb ass.

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #19
          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          I just wanted to go on record saying that IndyCoug is okay with me and I don't approve of efforts to run him off.
          [/lol!}
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • RC Vikings
            Known Heterosexual
            • Nov 2008
            • 8789

            #20
            Why Are You On CUF?

            Hanging out on CB was starting to turn me into a Democrat and I wasn't sure I wanted to go down that road.

            Comment

            • FN Phat
              I ♥ gateway sex
              • Feb 2009
              • 8691

              #21
              CUF is my first stop.

              Kinda like a 1st girlfriend. Things are new and exciting and confusing. Just when you think that you have the hang of it, you quickly realize that you don't know anything. Will this be my only stop? Will things get ugly and I feel the need to move on without her in my life? Maybe, but then again she could be my 1st love. You never forget your first love!
              I'm your huckleberry.


              "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

              Comment

              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                Time to camp
                • Nov 2008
                • 26082

                #22
                I voted for all options except the offseason one.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

                Comment

                • Fiyero
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 5266

                  #23
                  The poll options are awfully pretentious, as though CougarBoard is the Celestial Kingdom of sports boards and a person spending time in CUF means they settled for less.

                  Comment

                  • Surfah
                    Where's Wallace?
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 33726

                    #24
                    Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                    CUF is my first stop.

                    Kinda like a 1st girlfriend. Things are new and exciting and confusing. Just when you think that you have the hang of it, you quickly realize that you don't know anything. Will this be my only stop? Will things get ugly and I feel the need to move on without her in my life? Maybe, but then again she could be my 1st love. You never forget your first love!
                    No need to bother with the others. And I thought you were here because of me.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Jeff Lebowski
                      Corporate lackey for Jesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 69676

                      #25
                      I am offended that the first five choices reference CB.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                      Comment

                      • il Padrino Ute
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 19161

                        #26
                        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        I am offended that the first five choices reference CB.
                        It should be CG, not CB.
                        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                        Comment

                        • Indy Coug
                          Heartless Bastard
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 18747

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          I am offended that the first five choices reference CB.
                          One of the missions accomplished then.
                          Everything in life is an approximation.

                          http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                          Comment

                          • landpoke
                            Never once baby snatched
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 4183

                            #28
                            You know on a Saturday when your unmarried buddy asks you to go down to the local bar and grill to watch the game and have a beer or two and that turns into four or five and then you suggest to your buddy that you should head to the slightly seedy bar down the way, just to add a bit of adventure to your life. And then you have a few more and maybe a shot or two and you're ready to head home but your buddy calls you a pussy and says he heard they're having an amateur stripper night up in this place across the border in Montana so you buy a twelver and hit the road, becuase you can't be a pussy and anyway your wife's been saying you need to go out with your buddies once in a while. So you get to the place and if you weren't already half tuned up you'd realize you shouldn't be here and the bartender slams your drink on the bar and says drink it and get the hell out but you're now ten foot tall and bullet proof so you just smile and say "We're here for the ladies." and the first one comes out and you notice that she's down a few teeth and you give her a few bucks not to give you a lap dance and then her boyfriend starts yelling "My old lady ain't good enough for your fancy ass?" and suddenly you realize your buddy is sneaking out the door and everyone in the bar, including the dancer looks to be gearing up to beat the holy living hell out of you and dump you in a ditch so you pick the smallest one lay into him with your shoulder and make a break for the door just in time to catch your buddy before he peels out of the parking lot and you roar out of there but you can't quite figure out your way home and it's three am so you pull off the road and pass out and when you wake up in the morning you can't remember how you got there. It's kinda like that.
                            There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

                            Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

                            Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                            Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
                            …
                            Tomorrow is Saturday
                            And Sunday comes afterwards

                            Comment

                            • wuapinmon
                              Soul Plumber
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 30711

                              #29
                              Originally posted by landpoke View Post
                              You know on a Saturday when your unmarried buddy asks you to go down to the local bar and grill to watch the game and have a beer or two and that turns into four or five and then you suggest to your buddy that you should head to the slightly seedy bar down the way, just to add a bit of adventure to your life. And then you have a few more and maybe a shot or two and you're ready to head home but your buddy calls you a pussy and says he heard they're having an amateur stripper night up in this place across the border in Montana so you buy a twelver and hit the road, becuase you can't be a pussy and anyway your wife's been saying you need to go out with your buddies once in a while. So you get to the place and if you weren't already half tuned up you'd realize you shouldn't be here and the bartender slams your drink on the bar and says drink it and get the hell out but you're now ten foot tall and bullet proof so you just smile and say "We're here for the ladies." and the first one comes out and you notice that she's down a few teeth and you give her a few bucks not to give you a lap dance and then her boyfriend starts yelling "My old lady ain't good enough for your fancy ass?" and suddenly you realize your buddy is sneaking out the door and everyone in the bar, including the dancer looks to be gearing up to beat the holy living hell out of you and dump you in a ditch so you pick the smallest one lay into him with your shoulder and make a break for the door just in time to catch your buddy before he peels out of the parking lot and you roar out of there but you can't quite figure out your way home and it's three am so you pull off the road and pass out and when you wake up in the morning you can't remember how you got there. It's kinda like that.
                              Brilliant!

                              A+!
                              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                              Comment

                              • Surfah
                                Where's Wallace?
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 33726

                                #30
                                Originally posted by landpoke View Post
                                You know on a Saturday when your unmarried buddy asks you to go down to the local bar and grill to watch the game and have a beer or two and that turns into four or five and then you suggest to your buddy that you should head to the slightly seedy bar down the way, just to add a bit of adventure to your life. And then you have a few more and maybe a shot or two and you're ready to head home but your buddy calls you a pussy and says he heard they're having an amateur stripper night up in this place across the border in Montana so you buy a twelver and hit the road, becuase you can't be a pussy and anyway your wife's been saying you need to go out with your buddies once in a while. So you get to the place and if you weren't already half tuned up you'd realize you shouldn't be here and the bartender slams your drink on the bar and says drink it and get the hell out but you're now ten foot tall and bullet proof so you just smile and say "We're here for the ladies." and the first one comes out and you notice that she's down a few teeth and you give her a few bucks not to give you a lap dance and then her boyfriend starts yelling "My old lady ain't good enough for your fancy ass?" and suddenly you realize your buddy is sneaking out the door and everyone in the bar, including the dancer looks to be gearing up to beat the holy living hell out of you and dump you in a ditch so you pick the smallest one lay into him with your shoulder and make a break for the door just in time to catch your buddy before he peels out of the parking lot and you roar out of there but you can't quite figure out your way home and it's three am so you pull off the road and pass out and when you wake up in the morning you can't remember how you got there. It's kinda like that.
                                Landpoke, if I ever, and I mean this in all seriousness ever decide to blow off this whole Word of Widom thing is bullshit, I am going to go get ripped with you.
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...