Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    the bug shotgun sounds fun.
    i ended up getting one of these. a lot of fun.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      i ended up getting one of these. a lot of fun.
      I got it for Christmas last year. It is a lot of fun! I also have the electrified tennis rackets. The a-salt rifle has been much more effective. It doesn't kill the flies but stuns and paralyzes them enough to collect them.

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
        I got it for Christmas last year. It is a lot of fun! I also have the electrified tennis rackets. The a-salt rifle has been much more effective. It doesn't kill the flies but stuns and paralyzes them enough to collect them.
        Agreed! I've mentioned a trip to my bro-in-law's Colorado cabin (and his extensive gun collection). I found his .44 Magnum and various rifles interesting, but the only model I ended up buying was the Bug-a-Salt 2.0.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
          Agreed! I've mentioned a trip to my bro-in-law's Colorado cabin (and his extensive gun collection). I found his .44 Magnum and various rifles interesting, but the only model I ended up buying was the Bug-a-Salt 2.0.
          i almost want flies to show up in my house! ultimately, its a win/win. no flies, win. get to shoot flies with my bug-a-salt shotgun, win.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
            are you buffalo bill-ing your captured flies?
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

We are about done Christmas shopping for kids, but I am having a bit of "gifting block" for my wife. Anyone getting anything cool this year? Now is a good time to brag in the guise of helping me out!

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                We are about done Christmas shopping for kids, but I am having a bit of "gifting block" for my wife. Anyone getting anything cool this year? Now is a good time to brag in the guise of helping me out!
                I got my wife a Pilates reformer, but only because she asked for it. It could be dangerous to get for one’s spouse without prior consent, for the potential implied message.

Comment

Mrs. D makes smoothies often. And our nutri bullet blender sucks. So I'm buying her a Vitamix.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post

I got my wife a Pilates reformer, but only because she asked for it. It could be dangerous to get for one’s spouse without prior consent, for the potential implied message.
                    Peloton.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/iTTb8dBIq8I
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I usually get Mrs. NWC a piece of art that she’s expressed interest in the previous year. Nothing really came up this year so I’ve stepped it up a notch. There’s been a Facebook ad with a hoodie that says ‘yes, I’m cold, me 24:7’ that perfectly describes her. And then to make it even more memorable I got her some lounge pants that are supposed to be all the rage.

I know what you’re thinking; you’re all embarrassed because I’m showing everyone up. It’s ok, I’m freely giving you my advice in the hopes of many happy wives this Christmas.
                      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

My wife wants a new garage door. She wanted that last year too. I suck.

Comment

My wife said she wanted a Claddaugh Ring. I told her I looked around and wasn't able to get one that I was happy with. It is sitting in my desk drawer.
                          “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

I got my wife those bone conductor earbuds someone posted. Also a Disney 100 Dooney and Burke purse. And a new iPad.

We've been through some shit this year. She deserves it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              I usually get Mrs. NWC a piece of art that she’s expressed interest in the previous year. Nothing really came up this year so I’ve stepped it up a notch. There’s been a Facebook ad with a hoodie that says ‘yes, I’m cold, me 24:7’ that perfectly describes her. And then to make it even more memorable I got her some lounge pants that are supposed to be all the rage.

I know what you’re thinking; you’re all embarrassed because I’m showing everyone up. It’s ok, I’m freely giving you my advice in the hopes of many happy wives this Christmas.
                              That’s funny. I ordered the same hoodie for Mrs. D like a month ago. And then last week I realized I hadn’t received shipping status/info. And a little research shows that it was probably a scam site I ordered from. So I put a stop payment on the credit card charge. Did your hoodie arrive?
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                That’s funny. I ordered the same hoodie for Mrs. D like a month ago. And then last week I realized I hadn’t received shipping status/info. And a little research shows that it was probably a scam site I ordered from. So I put a stop payment on the credit card charge. Did your hoodie arrive?
                                great. Now i gotta come up with something else!

just checked. I have an email that says it was shipped. We will see in 10-14 business days.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X