2015 celebrity Death poll

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • grapevine
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 1992

    #31
    Robert Schuler who watched him before Church on tv. Had a powerful voice. He was with Gordon on Larry King Christmas Eve 1999.

    Comment

    • Clark Addison
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 10316

      #32
      Originally posted by grapevine View Post
      Robert Schuler who watched him before Church on tv. Had a powerful voice. He was with Gordon on Larry King Christmas Eve 1999.
      When I worked in California back in the late 90s, I could look out my window at work and see the Crystal Cathedral. It was right across the street, about 200 feet away.

      Other than that, I don't have much connection with him.

      Comment

      • grapevine
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2009
        • 1992

        #33
        Lauren Hill. Star basketball player that had inoperable brain tumor but scored a couple of baskets for !t. St Jodephs.

        Comment

        • grapevine
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 1992

          #34
          Two full er brothers in a short time. Probably not well known now. I read about a Gene in book by Paul H. Dunn. Now most people in that book are in Heaven.

          Comment

          • Shaka
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 10450

            #35
            Originally posted by grapevine View Post
            Two full er brothers in a short time. Probably not well known now. I read about a Gene in book by Paul H. Dunn. Now most people in that book are in Heaven.
            Including my dad. They were friends in their youth.

            Comment

            • dabrockster
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2009
              • 10964

              #36
              RIP James Garner..

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18489

                #37
                Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                RIP James Garner..
                He died last year....

                Comment

                • scottie
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 5247

                  #38
                  Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                  RIP James Garner..
                  RIP Robin Williams

                  Comment

                  • dabrockster
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 10964

                    #39
                    See what 3 hrs of sleep a night for a full weeks does to a man..

                    Comment

                    • old_gregg
                      scaly man fish
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 16915

                      #40
                      bb king
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69752

                        #41
                        Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        bb king
                        Very sad day. A great musician and and a great man.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • Uncle Ted
                          The Big 12 money shot.
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 28853

                          #42
                          Mr. and Mrs. John Nash Jr...

                          'Beautiful Mind' mathematician John Nash, wife killed in car crash

                          John Forbes Nash Jr., the Princeton University mathematician whose life inspired the film "A Beautiful Mind," and his wife died in a car crash Saturday, according to New Jersey State Police.


                          Nash, 86, and Alicia Nash, 82, were riding in a taxi near Monroe Township when the incident occurred, State Police Sgt. 1st Class Gregory Williams said.


                          They were traveling southbound in the left lane when the taxi went out of control while trying to pass another car, Williams said.


                          The car crashed into the guard rail, and they were ejected from the vehicle. They were pronounced dead at the scene, Williams said
                          [...]
                          http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/24/us/fea...&iref=obinsite

                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • grapevine
                            Senior Member
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 1992

                            #43
                            I don't think Joe Bidens son was that well known died of something similar to L. Tom. Biden lost his Mother and brother in cR accident too. Hard life for vp. Tom went through similar trials. Lost wife early 50,s Daughter ten years later. Two grandchildren many years earlier and recently another granddaughter. Sweet reunion with wife 1 daughter and three granddaughters.

                            Comment

                            • mtnbiker
                              it's all a blur
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 2573

                              #44
                              Nobody has mentioned that Saruman, Count Dooku, Scaramanga, and Dracula passed away a week ago. RIP Christopher Lee.

                              Comment

                              • Color Me Badd Fan
                                Senior Member
                                • Jan 2009
                                • 12519

                                #45
                                Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
                                Nobody has mentioned that Saruman, Count Dooku, Scaramanga, and Dracula passed away a week ago. RIP Christopher Lee.
                                I've never known much about this guy, but after reading a bit about him he must have been the model for the Most Interesting Man in the World.
                                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                                Comment

                                Working...