The Chick Thread: Discussions of interest to women.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #31
    I'm still waiting for the latest in the fake diamond thread.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • snowcat
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 1348

      #32
      Good Heavens, I am glad I am not a chick.
      One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

      Woot

      I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
      SU

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69752

        #33
        KL about to post a selfie!
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
          Time to camp
          • Nov 2008
          • 26082

          #34
          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          KL about to post a selfie!
          Triplet about to get a new avatar!
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #35
            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            Triplet about to get a new avatar!
            the latest avatar still "works" for me
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • Surfah
              Where's Wallace?
              • Nov 2008
              • 33726

              #36
              Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              Actually, we're both Chinese.
              Pakes unite!
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

              Comment

              • Katy Lied
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 9435

                #37
                Pinky Paradise was having a sale so I bought 3 more pairs of circle lenses.

                1. Geo Princess Mimi in Apple Green. The Geo Princess line (also known as the Bambi line) is the best selling circle lenses on Pinky Paradise. I have these in grey so I thought I'd add them in green.
                A14-WMM303-2T.jpg
                Here is what they look like on someone (Not me):


                If you've worn circle lenses before, you know that they are larger than your iris, making your eyes look a lot bigger.

                I also bought a pair of Vassen Rainbow Eyes in greenish blue:

                And this is what they look like on someone (not me):

                This is my first pair of contacts without a limbal ring around the outer perimeter, and I think that makes it look more natural, or as natural as you can get with circs on.

                The third pair that I bought is a Princess Pinky brand in eclipse pink. It sounds weird but it just lightens my brown eyes to a super light light brown.
                H32-ECLIPSEPK-2T.jpg
                They were all about $12 a pair. They last a year but I really dont wear them that often. On Halloween of course, and maybe to a shindig at night. I dont really wear them a lot during the daytime because I dont like to wear them longer than 6-7 hours, and also the bright sunlight makes them look much more fake. At night they appear more natural.

                Comment

                • Katy Lied
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 9435

                  #38
                  More on circle lenses:

                  Some women wear them for maximum strangeness. Most every serious cosplay actor gets them to shock:

                  I like the ones that seem more natural, or at least keep you guessing.

                  As far as blending in with your coloring, I think the exotic colors look best on women of color:









                  Attached Files

                  Comment

                  • clackamascoug
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 9709

                    #39
                    Sometimes women creep me out. What lengths will they go to for such a small dividend?

                    It's all out of whack.

                    Comment

                    • Goatnapper'96
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 10924

                      #40
                      Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                      Everyone knows that Korea is the leading country for plastic surgery. But that's become a problem. There is one nationally recognized standard of beauty and coupled with the prevalent use of cosmetic surgery, has produced beauty pageant entrants who look remarkably alike.

                      [ATTACH]5325[/ATTACH]


                      This thread is going to be a lot like Cougarguard.com
                      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                      -General George S. Patton

                      I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                      -DOCTOR Wuap

                      Comment

                      • Soccermom
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 4063

                        #41
                        KL, very interesting posts.

                        Why do you endorse ELF make-up? I seriously know nothing about make-up. Most days I'm just too lazy to do anything other than lipgloss and mascara, but have been thinking about expanding my product supply.

                        Comment

                        • Katy Lied
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 9435

                          #42
                          I like ELF because it is dirt cheap. Most differences in cosmetics pricing is almost 100% due to packaging and marketing. So you don't need to pay $40 for that bronzer- it's made of about 67 cents worth of ingredients. ELF's price points are $1, $2 and $3 in the store, and up to $6 for their online catalog items. But no one pays retail-- ELF has a 50% off online sale about every other month. And their customer service is great. I received a color palette (100 eyeshadow colors) in the mail, and one of the powders had broken, spraying powder all over the other palettes. I called them and they promptly sent out a replacement, plus a $5 gift card, for my trouble.

                          ALso, ELF has a very extensive line of cosmetics- they have all of the pressed powders and HD primers etc. etc. So you can experiment with new cosmetics quite cheaply. As far as knowing how to apply makeup, Youtube is your friend. I'd start with any of Michelle Phan's channels.

                          If you want to go with a more expensive cosmetic (Dont know why, but okay), I'd still experiment with ELF and then when you settle on a color, then go to the Mac makeup counter and order their version of ELF.

                          Comment

                          • Katy Lied
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 9435

                            #43
                            So I am in love with the new tuxedo ponte pants, also called "stripe-down-the-side-leggings." They are all basically the same: thick leggings or jeggings with a faux leather stripe down the side. Mostly, the stripe is black on black pants, but occasionally it can be another color. They all work except a white stripe, which looks far too sporty. I really like these pants because it dresses up leggings and makes them more "pants-like" and suitable for day use.

                            This:


                            Not this:


                            Here is another really nice variations. You have to be careful to only wear them with booties and not boots to avoid looking like a CHiPs officer.

                            Comment

                            • cougjunkie
                              *Banned*
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 23223

                              #44
                              KL, I am just waiting for more selfies, preferably in the tuxedo pants.
                              *Banned*

                              Comment

                              • Donuthole
                                Official Outgayer
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 25278

                                #45
                                Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post

                                Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                                KL, I am just waiting for more selfies, preferably in the tuxedo pants.
                                CJ is going to start using the images KL posts to create a collage of KL in his mind, a la The Truman Show.

                                the-truman-show-perfect-woman-.jpg
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                                There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                                Comment

                                Working...