Sounds like a new president is about to be announced at the BYU devotional today
Whoosh, Larry?
Collapse
X
-

Please. Please. Please."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
-
-
Awesome. I love KJ. One of my favorite profs from Law School. He is BYU through and through and a huge sports fan.Originally posted by LiveCoug View PostPrepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Comment
-
Inside hire. Boo."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
Apparently Kevin Worthen will be the new president of BYU.
Effective May 1, 2014, Worthen will become the President of Brigham Young University.
As of May 1st 2014, he will be working as the president of Brigham Young University.
On March 11, it was announced that Worthen would become the new President of Brigham Young University, beginning May 1, 2014.I'm like LeBron James.
-mpfunk
Comment
-
-
Originally posted by LiveCoug View PostKevin appears to be a sports fan? Any BYU law guys on here want to chime in on this appointment?
He was a little stiff in this video
He would come to the RJ and play basketball with us one morning a week. His game is not dissimilar to Tyler Haws', with a few more low post moves mixed in.Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Comment
-
Comment