Hot for Teacher: Official thread for teachers arrested for improper student relations

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #151
    Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6022546.html

    :yikes:

    It was also at a high school on Staten Island...wonder if she's a Wagner alumnus...
    That kid was having more sex than most adults!
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • Moliere
      One man.....one pie
      • Oct 2009
      • 27886

      #152
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      That kid was having more sex than most adults!
      Really? I didn't realize that...
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #153
        Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        Really? I didn't realize that...
        I bet you aren't having mutual oral sex as much as he did.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • cougjunkie
          *Banned*
          • Nov 2008
          • 23223

          #154
          Hot for Teacher: Official thread for teachers arrested for improper student r...

          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          I bet you aren't having mutual oral sex as much as he did.
          Is that even a question? Of course he isn't.
          *Banned*

          Comment

          • Moliere
            One man.....one pie
            • Oct 2009
            • 27886

            #155
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            I bet you aren't having mutual oral sex as much as he did.
            I'll have to check my journal. I'll let you know...
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

            Comment

            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
              Time to camp
              • Nov 2008
              • 26082

              #156
              Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              I'll have to check my journal. I'll let you know...
              That was a funny reply.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

              Comment

              • clackamascoug
                Banned
                • Dec 2009
                • 9709

                #157
                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                I bet you aren't having mutual oral sex as much as he did.
                Teachers name was Meghan not Mary.

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69716

                  #158


                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • Art Vandelay
                    Striving for mediocrity
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 10516

                    #159
                    My man....

                    Comment

                    • grapevine
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 1992

                      #160
                      Can a teacher keep a job if they hit on a student? I know of cases where they did. Other cases where they didn,t. If you had sex with student your job is defiantly lost. Dating student I am sure your job is lost as well. Not proffesional at all to hit on students.

                      Comment

                      • Donuthole
                        Official Outgayer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 25268

                        #161
                        This chick's name is just too great.

                        http://fox2now.com/2016/03/02/fenton...with-teenager/
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                        Comment

                        • falafel
                          loves to talk on things
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 37987

                          #162
                          Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          This chick's name is just too great.

                          http://fox2now.com/2016/03/02/fenton...with-teenager/
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                          Dig your own grave, and save!

                          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                            Time to camp
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26082

                            #163
                            Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            This chick's name is just too great.

                            http://fox2now.com/2016/03/02/fenton...with-teenager/
                            Jefferson County, thank goodness we haven't been called home to Zion yet.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

                            Comment

                            • Commando
                              Explosivo
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 20748

                              #164
                              The Aldine Independent School District Middle School teacher accused of having a sexual relationship with a 13-year-old student has been released Wednesday after hours after turning herself in to Montgomery County police.









                              :rockon2:
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                              Comment

                              • falafel
                                loves to talk on things
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 37987

                                #165
                                Uh, the kid was thirteen! I know that CMBF insists that these kids should be considered lucky, but this case goes beyond the "run of the mill" hot for teacher story.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                                Dig your own grave, and save!

                                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...